Oct 02 2003
By: Gringita709 Treasure Hunter 9154 posts

Horrible.. Horrible Game!!!

24 replies 0 views Edited Oct 2, 2003
FFTA is the worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Re: Horrible.. Horrible Game!!!

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:
FFTA is the worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!

How can you say that! I'm playing it right now and it seems alot of fun and i can't stop playing.
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Oct 2, 2003

ps2 its a sony wrote:

Gringita709 wrote:

How can you say that! I'm playing it right now and it seems alot of fun and i can't stop playing.

horrible!! the fighting sucks the laws suck the towns suck the ppl suck everything sux!! u cant even explore stuff.. and it all just sux! Horrible game!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Oct 2, 2003
I have FFTA, but I haven't touched it in the longest time... I agree with you on FFIV (FFII US). It's the worst FF IMO. I hated that game. I mean, the number of your characters that end up dying throughout the game. They're throwing it around like it's candy or something. Not that I'm offended by death, I mean, it's annoying. And after the first few times, it gets very predictable and annoying.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
848 posts

Oct 2, 2003

Yah Tactics  games aren't for everyone.  My friends ADORE Final Fantasy Tactics for psone and GBA, but I could never stand playing it for psone so i'm not bothering with the GBA game either.  I'm not down for investing 20 minutes into a fight just to die.

I do like Disgaea a lot though, now that's a tactics game that's great, fun and easy to play.

did you see that....................ho over there that that THAT.......nevermind ;op
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 2, 2003

Heh. FF4 is about on par with FF6 as my favorite classic RPG. I guess it still hasn't gained much in popularity compared to the rest of the series. Loved the original FF Tactics as well. It's really not for everyone, though.

And very few characters actually do end up dying in FF4. The story just makes them seem that way for a while. Tellah was the only one that's actually killed off.

- Gamer Advisory Panel Member -

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Oct 2, 2003
The problem is people who buy FFTA because they love playing FF games don't know what they are getting into.  If you don't like strategy games, don't buy a stratagy game no matter what the theme is.  It's not a RPG in the true sense.  I personally love, but then I like the strategy involved and didn't buy for the battles and exploring that a RPG has in it.
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Oct 2, 2003
I bought FFTA for PSX the day it came out, and also returned it the same day.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

I guess you don't have the patience to have those longer then usual normal fights. I think it's a fun game nad hard as well. I have it for the psOne not the GBA.
"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

Its just that the laws are extremely stupid...Especially when mwyet ,or whatever his name is, raises the laws and the strength of the laws!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes