Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2003
By: .:coolbubbles:.~ First Son 4 posts

Help!

6 replies 17 views Edited Jul 7, 2003
I really need help! You know the part where you get on the shoopuff, and you ride around and your talking about machina being bad, and the underwater city. Then the Al bhed kidnap Yuna, well I need advice on that battle. I always die!!!
Message 1 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Re: Help!

Jul 7, 2003

,.:coolbubbles:. wrote:
I really need help! You know the part where you get on the shoopuff, and you ride around and your talking about machina being bad, and the underwater city. Then the Al bhed kidnap Yuna, well I need advice on that battle. I always die!!!

Cast haste on Wakka and Tidus, and just hack away. If this doesn't work, than before the battle, equip weapons with Lightningstrike

If these tips don't help, than there is always www.gamefaqs.com

.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 2 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 7, 2003
another tip would be, if available, set Wakka's and Tidus' overdrive method to "Warrior". this will increase their Overdrive gauge with every hit. and with all your attackers "Tidus, Wakka, Auron, Khimari and even Rikku"  the Warrior overdrive method is Ideal. With Yuna and Lulu, you should always have the Stoic method set. as they rarely ever attack. and another Thing, Use some Black Magic spheres on Yuna. It'll give her something to do in battle and her magic is higher than Lulu' so Yuna casting black magic will usually do more damage than if Lulu does.  
Message 3 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Jul 7, 2003
yea all i did was haste hack away and use potions when u need them, oh and if u have a lightning ball 4 wakka use it and 4 tidus
"...Was I created this way too?"
- Sephiroth from FF7
Message 4 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Jul 9, 2003
keep casting haste and cheer!
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Message 5 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 9, 2003

When the robot thing rises to place the mines,

Just beat the heck outa it!

It'll come back down. Make sure u have plenty of potions.

Message 6 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jul 9, 2003
equip weapons with thunderstrike
Message 7 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes