Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2003
By: zachman3000 Treasure Hunter 6258 posts

Help with FFTA......

3 replies 2 views Edited Nov 22, 2003
nothing explains this to me, i need specific instructions as to how to do the clan borzoi missions and how to get the missions to free cities

thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Re: Help with FFTA......

Nov 22, 2003
the clan will pop up on a city and you must travel there and fight  'em. I think they pop up right after you choose the mission. and im not sure what you mean by free cities.....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6258 posts

Nov 22, 2003

-rpgfan- wrote:
the clan will pop up on a city and you must travel there and fight 'em. I think they pop up right after you choose the mission. and im not sure what you mean by free cities.....

what mission are you talking about and what are the conditions to get the mission

by freeing cities, supposedly you can claim cities for your clan terroitory like you can other areas, but i dont know how to do that (i dont see any free city missions)

also, how do i get diffferent rumors to appear in the pub
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,plutoknight wrote:

,-rpgfan- wrote:
the clan will pop up on a city and you must travel there and fight 'em. I think they pop up right after you choose the mission. and im not sure what you mean by free cities.....

1.what mission are you talking about and what are the conditions to get the mission

2. by freeing cities, supposedly you can claim cities for your clan terroitory like you can other areas, but i dont know how to do that (i dont see any free city missions)

3. also, how do i get diffferent rumors to appear in the pub

1.there are different missions that are against certain clans......and when you pick one it will tell you what city they are at.

2. I think there are battles that appear radomly and say that "city _______ is under attack" and you have to go there and save it.

2. I dont know....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes