Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2003
By: Sir-Climhazzard PlayStation MVP 7208 posts

Help! Cant beat Sephiroth on FF7.

4 replies 210 views Edited Jul 14, 2003

My characters are all level 64.  I have Vincent, Tifa, and Cloud in my party.  Their materias are all MASTER.  I can't beat Sephiroth not because I die but because the battle goes nowhere. I hurt him he cures himself with Bizzaro Enegy, I hurt him he cures. Hurt, cure.  It goes on and on plus you can't even hurt the core thing.  It will do zero damage.  What shall I do??

Wakka333Blitzer

Message 1 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: Help! Cant beat Sephiroth on FF7.

Jul 14, 2003

put reflect on him so it heals one of you people but just don't use magic spells agianst him or it will hurt you

Message 2 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 14, 2003

Use Omnislash * n..

And when it asks to swap to a different part of the body, say no and keep fighting.

KoTR is also godly in this senario

Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3736 posts

Jul 14, 2003

Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

My characters are all level 64. I have Vincent, Tifa, and Cloud in my party. Their materias are all MASTER. I can't beat Sephiroth not because I die but because the battle goes nowhere. I hurt him he cures himself with Bizzaro Enegy, I hurt him he cures. Hurt, cure. It goes on and on plus you can't even hurt the core thing. It will do zero damage. What shall I do??

Wakka333Blitzer

get the knights of the round materia....pair it with double summon and then let him have it...and then have the others mime the summoner's action...sep will be on the ground b4 he blinks...

~Conspiracy, the true meaning is to breathe together. The
will of the family is to keep each other breathing... the survival
of the kin is of upmost priority. That is my obligation to my family.~
Message 4 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

My characters are all level 64.  I have Vincent, Tifa, and Cloud in my party.  Their materias are all MASTER.  I can't beat Sephiroth not because I die but because the battle goes nowhere. I hurt him he cures himself with Bizzaro Enegy, I hurt him he cures. Hurt, cure.  It goes on and on plus you can't even hurt the core thing.  It will do zero damage.  What shall I do??

Wakka333Blitzer

So you're still on Sephiroth's first form? Well, if I remember correctly, Bizzaro Energy doesn't heal him completely. It only helps him recover about 6000-7000 HP. You have to ignore the core. First, just focus on one part of his body until it's dead, like his head or his arms. Once you take out everything else, I think he dies. If not, just attack the core then. Here's another idea. Go into this battle with every one of your party members at a full Limit Gauge except Vincent, and if possible, give everyone a mastered Mug Materia. This way they can still attack normally without using up their limits in order to do so. Also, if you have everyone's Level 4 Limit, that will help a lot. Otherwise, use Cloud's Meteor Rain and just use Tifa's Beat Rush Combo as usual. And, I wouldn't recommend that you use any of Vincent's Limits. Vincent can't be controlled once he changes forms, so just set him up with the Double Cut Materia you found in the Gelnika and have him attack normally. This is something I found out recently, so you can see if it helps or not. I realized that you can pair an All Materia with the Master Magic, so you could have Vincent use magic and act as the healer in the party while everyone else attacks and uses their Limits.
Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes