PlayStation MVP
8499 posts

Re: Have You Ever Had A Final Fantasy Game You Get To The End And Dont Want To Beat!

Nov 10, 2003
It happens to me on FF-VI and chrono trigger, wild arm 3 too
,TacticAngel wrote:
I got to the end of FFVIII and didn't care about beating it... and so I never did. I just couldn't find anything in the game that made me think it was really worth my time.
same here...
Message 21 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: Have You Ever Had A Final Fantasy Game You Get To The End And Dont Want To Beat!

Nov 10, 2003

Re: Have You Ever Had A Final Fantasy Game You Get To The End And Dont Want To Beat?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 22 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Nov 10, 2003

the_real_game_03 wrote:
Me I have played final fantasy 7 threw 10 beat all of them still working on 9 thow but every time i get to the end of all of them i dont want to beat it cause i dont want it to end, I want the game to keep going. Has anyone done that, and which one did you not want to beat the most! Me it would haft to been FF7.

yea... its like that with every RPG... except Unlimited Saga... thats the only one were it had me crying for it to end
Message 23 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Nov 11, 2003
Once I beat it I can not wait to do it again.
Message 24 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 11, 2003
thats the great thing about ct, even if you beat it, you can start over with everything you ended with, well except for cash...but it is an awesome game!

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 25 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 11, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:
thats the great thing about ct, even if you beat it, you can start over with everything you ended with, well except for cash...but it is an awesome game!

Exactly, and I wish more RPG's had the "New Game +" feature.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 26 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 11, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,FF_Master777 wrote:

Exactly, and I wish more RPG's had the "New Game +" feature.

i hear SO2 has it, but ive yet to beat it.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 27 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes