Aug 28 2003
By: EngrPedro~ First Son 1 posts

HELP: How to get Lvl 3 Key Sphere???

3 replies 2 views Edited Aug 28, 2003

Hey guys, I'm new here.  I registered in order to post this important question that has bugged me for weeks.  Where do I get Level 3 key spheres???

I am in a dead end in the sphere grid cause I lack theses stuff.  I am forced to turn back and go the other way.  I already have the airship, and yet all I have are 2 lvl 3 key spheres.  I read somewhere that I can steal a bunch of them from Biran, but my Kimahri does not have the steal ability.  How am I suppose to go about that???

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Salamat.

Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Re: HELP: How to get Lvl 3 Key Sphere???

Aug 28, 2003

,Engr Pedro wrote:

Hey guys, I'm new here.  I registered in order to post this important question that has bugged me for weeks.  Where do I get Level 3 key spheres???

I am in a dead end in the sphere grid cause I lack theses stuff.  I am forced to turn back and go the other way.  I already have the airship, and yet all I have are 2 lvl 3 key spheres.  I read somewhere that I can steal a bunch of them from Biran, but my Kimahri does not have the steal ability.  How am I suppose to go about that???

Salamat.

Bribe Demonolith's 900,000gil in the Omega Ruins or Inside Sin.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Aug 28, 2003

,Engr Pedro wrote:

Salamat.

I never had trouble getting the level 3 key spheres. By the end, I think I had over 30 of them. I had a tendancy to overkill monsters with Break Damage Limit and a Holy from Yuna. To the point though, keep playing the game, and overkill every monster you can. Should you feel the need to know which monsters to be looking for, click the following link.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_sphere_grid.txt

Click on that, then press ctrl + F. Then, in the text box, type f. and then click find next until you see an f. beside this question: Where can I find rare spheres from question e.? Then scroll down slightly to the part about level 3 spheres.

Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Aug 28, 2003

I am wondering why you are having problem getting them in the first place, since almost all the monsters in the Omega Ruins and the inner most parts of sin has monsters that drop it every so often.

You shove Kimahri in the Rikku portion of the grid to let him gain the Steal ability if you didn't do that and/or already pass the Biran part its rather irrelevant. Besides Biran doesn't give you that many anyways.

(I was there trying to steal for 30 min and only got like 6 out of it)

I say that bribing is the most worthless thing you can do for it and that you should save that money to bribe the Chimera Brains from calm lands which gives you lvl 4 key spheres.

If you want the lvl.3 keyspheres then just summon anima or magus sisters and let them overkill the monsters in Omega Dungeon (Armor and Mental Break recommended)

Message Edited by ^Chaos of Ragnarok^ on 08-28-2003 02:55 AM

Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes