Nov 27 2003
By: bvgpe~ Splicer 88 posts

GET A LOT OF AP!

5 replies 1 views Edited Nov 27, 2003
for FFX, make a weapon that has Triple Overdrive, Triple AP, Overdrive to AP, and break damage limit.  you'll get a shat load of AP. 
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Re: GET A LOT OF AP!

Nov 27, 2003

um.... thanks?

Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Nov 27, 2003
Everyone who has played X and completed some sidequests knows this already. No secrets there.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 28, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
Everyone who has played X and completed some sidequests knows this already. No secrets there.

Yeah sadly X did'nt have hardly any secrets and was'nt hard to figure out. Like someone else has said, it's a great game for an RPG noob to start with.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 28, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Yeah sadly X did'nt have hardly any secrets and was'nt hard to figure out. Like someone else has said, it's a great game for an RPG noob to start with.

the difficulty, yes. but i think the best one to start with is vii, because if they start w/x, they may get spoiled with the graphics, and not play the old ones, cuz they dont have the greatest graphics.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 28, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

the difficulty, yes. but i think the best one to start with is vii, because if they start w/x, they may get spoiled with the graphics, and not play the old ones, cuz they dont have the greatest graphics.

True. But if they are easily spoiled by graphics, then they should start with Final Fantasy 1 or if not 1, maybe 5 and 6 they were excellent FF's.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes