Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2003
By: trancekuja~ Splicer 77 posts

Fujin,Rajin help!!~!

10 replies 2 views Edited Aug 15, 2003
Okay i need some help on ho to beat thees guys.

CHERECTOR DATA

Squall Lv14 HP788 GF Quezacotl
Rinoa Lv13 HP739 GF Shiva
Zell Lv11 HP668 GF Ifrit

Thanks for your help,
TranceKuja
"There is darkness withen every heart"
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7204 posts

Re: Fujin,Rajin help!!~!

Aug 15, 2003

I'm hoping you mean when you fight them in Balamb at the hotel, right???  Well, in any case, here are some tips if you are having trouble.

Cast Protect on everyone at the begining of the battle, this will help to decrease Raijin's powerful physical attacks.

Cast Blind on Raijin, or juction 100 Blinds to your status attack.  All of Raijin's attacks are physical ones so if he's blind, then you don't have to worry about him for the rest of the battle.

Don't summon Quezacotl or Pandemona,  because thunder magic heals Raijin, and wind magic heals Fujin.

Junction Ulitma, Life, Full-Life, and Shell to your elental defense, and Blizzaga to your elemental attack.

Juction Pain, Holy, Reflect, and Esuna to your status defense and Blind to your status attack.

Cast Haste on everyone for a speed advantage.  Cast slow on Raijin and Fujin, to increase the amount or turns you get.

Summon Diablos, it works very well against Raijin.

Use limit breaks on Fujin.  (When you do Zell's limit break, you'll do more damage if you just do, left--right and up---down simultaneously.)

Go to the peninsula west of Deling city and draw Tornado from the Thrustavios or whatever those flying birds are called.  Junction Tornado to your HP and it will raise it by about 3,000!!!

If you still can't win, then you got some leveling up to do!!!

Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Aug 15, 2003
try to level up to about level 20, make sure you have some magic juctioned to boost your stats etc etc... then follow the tips given earlier....
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Aug 16, 2003
There's a bad part i only have Quesoctl,Shiva,Ifrit thats all i have and i sold that magic lamp i fought him before but i died.I didnt think you could have him as a GF.But im redoing the game again but on a differant file.Crap im screwed.
"There is darkness withen every heart"
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Aug 16, 2003

trancekuja wrote:
There's a bad part i only have Quesoctl,Shiva,Ifrit thats all i have and i sold that magic lamp i fought him before but i died.I didnt think you could have him as a GF.But im redoing the game again but on a differant file.Crap im screwed.

Not so!! I had two more GFs than you did, but I was using the three you mention. This fight took me a few attempts before I figured out what worked best for me.

I used Quintis (lightning GF - draw, item, magic), The thespian girl (shiva - item, GF, magic), and the main character guy (Ifrit - GF, magic, item) The guardian force characters had levels in the 40s as I used them a lot. I used haste on the two that could summon, regen on everyone, and then busted both Fujin and Rajin open after several rounds. Protect is good to use as mentioned, but I didn't waste time casting spells unless I needed cure spells in a hurry.
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Aug 16, 2003
If I were you, I'd restart the game. You have already messed up really bad. You shouldn't have sold your Magic Lamp, since he posesses the Mug ability, a very important ability in the game, and only one other GF has this ability, I think, and it's Bahamut. The other GFs you've already missed aside from Diablos are Siren, Brothers, Leviathan, and Carbuncle, although all of them except for Diablos can be recovered. Basically, you're just barely at the start of the second CD, so I would start over and be more thorough if I were you. Also, try using a FAQ this time.
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1404 posts

Aug 31, 2003
all i can tell ya is that dont make the same mistake i did, when i first played the game,ofcourse, anyways, dont use wind magic against Fujin , duh, cause she absorbs it, but u can attack her with poison , that softens her alittle, now for Raijin poison will work too, and dont use thunder, thats a no no, he only uses physical attacks, so i recommend using blind and silence at him, the dummy wont know who to him haha, well thats it, hope it helps ya, peace, im out.
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
771 posts

Aug 31, 2003
      This mistake happened to me the first time I ever played it. I was at a low level and obviously I wasn't expecting it. Then the big problem was that you can leave the town to train. So I had to restart my whole game again, but hey you learn from your mistakes. So I wound up beating the game.
There's no such thing as miracles or the supernatural only cutting edge technology.- MGS2

GAP-Member since 2/03
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Aug 31, 2003
The fight tends to be easy if you use Carbuncle, and cast protect on everyone. This blocks Fulin's attacks and weakens Raijins. Yeah, every once and a while Fujin's Aero will hit her and heal her, but its better than it hitting you and worth it when it hits Raijin.
"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7204 posts

Sep 1, 2003

njinear is right!!  Listen trancekuja,  at the very end of the game you can get any GF's in the game that you've missed earlier.  So don't worry if you haven't got every single one.

Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes