Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Final fantasy X-2 Tiny Bee Gun CONTROLLERS!!!!

Oct 29, 2003

Well...like...I...said...before...they...retail...in...Japan...for...about...$110US

(sorry...my...space...bar...is...broken...right...now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it...This is your story" - Auron, Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2 Stats:
Percentage Completion - 98%
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1854 posts

Oct 30, 2003
wow i really want those guns!!!! damn gimme my passport and plane tickets im moving to japan
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8277 posts

Oct 30, 2003
It won't come to US/Canada.  Too many fat gamers.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Oct 31, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

,Lionheart30 wrote:

,karthik_il wrote:

,ps2 its a sony wrote:

Look's awfully good but i'm not sure about the price yet.

heh, the price is not so awfully good, trust me

Thats for sure...this site wants $495 for em! ACK!

http://www.abctoy4me.com/fifax2yutibe.html

Told ya $160 was the best price!

omg expensive either way to me! i was kinda hoping for more like....$30 to $50?....

heh i'm cheap i guess.

You'll probably find them on ebay or somewhere for $30 - $50, just have patience and they will come down in price.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone has a purpose, but few know what it is; do you know your purpose in life?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Nov 1, 2003

,Lionheart30 wrote:

Hey guys...soryy about the pics. I guess the site I got them from doesn't allow linking.

Anyway they were the same pics as what "ps2 its a sony" posted.

Ok now to clear up some stuff...NO they won't be coming out anywhere in North America, at least there are no plans. The company that produces them is a Japan based one (they made the FFX-2 memory cards too). Second, the price is about 12,800 yen, or about $115US. I had to pay $160 for em though, and that was the best price I've ever seen for them. 3rd, to explain how they work...just look at the diagram. The "fan" things on the back pop off to reveal the analog stick and directional pad...then all the other buttons (triangle, square, circle, x) are all in odd places on each gun.

Last but not least, they ARE compatible with the US version! There will be certain moments in the game where Yuna runs and shoots at the same time. LOOK, IT'S IN ENGLISH!

They also work with all other US games as well because the triggers are just the L1 and R1 buttons and all other buttons (besides select and start) are included. So really they're just messed up controllers that look kick ass. Oh and by the way, in case you have doubts as to whether they worl with a US PS2...I got them in the mail yesterday and tried them out on my different games. They work.

They may have not started selling that controller at all (at least a US version) because the game is only out in Japan!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 5, 2003

I found the ones I bought myself on eBay...and they were still in the $160US range. Also they won't go down in price, you should know that about any type of FF merchandise. It only goes up.

Look all you want, but I can guarantee that you won't find any for less than $100...and once again, NO they aren't coming out in the States.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it...This is your story" - Auron, Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2 Stats:
Percentage Completion - 98%
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (6 Views)
0 Likes