Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
663 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home

Jul 16, 2013

Yep now this thread will disappear into obscurity...bye everyone.

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 791 of 995 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31882 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home

Jul 21, 2013

they need to hurry up and start Phase 4! >.<

Please use plain text.
Message 792 of 995 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Home users who plan to also enjoy Final Fantasy :ARR

Jul 27, 2013

Phase 4 (open beta) emails began circulating today...

Open beta on PS3 will need a new key!!

Check your email accounts and good hunting in the World!

Word is some people have actually gotten their PS3 beta keys today.

Email:

Email Notice.jpg

So, with Phase 4 starting instead of talking about those people 'leaving' PS Home. . .

Why not ask about those who plan to use PS Home and its club features as a meeting place between gaming??

Alot of people who use Home have already said their thoughts of leaving here but Home was meant as a Social platform and really FFXIV could help shine a postive light on that function of Home to the rest of the gaming community.

Anyways felt some may find this information useful... no code no access phase 4!

TTFN~

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 793 of 995 (181 Views)
VP of Gaming
25570 posts

Re: Home users who plan to also enjoy Final Fantasy :ARR

Jul 27, 2013

Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home             

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 794 of 995 (140 Views)
Survivor
1980 posts

Jul 27, 2013
I could've swore people were saying the FFXIV phase 4 open Beta was gonna be available in the PSN store, for everyone (or plus members) to download.

So why do we need beta voucher codes again? o_O
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 795 of 995 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1980 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Also, just thought I'd throw this out there...

FFXIV Open Beta starts in 13 days from today. According to this "official" website:

http://www.arrstatus.com/
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 796 of 995 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1980 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Apparently ANYTHING with "Final Fantasy" in the title, now gets merged all into one huge thread....despite the word HOME being in the thread title. A mere mention of Playstation Home is not enough to keep the thread on the HOME forum boards, when referencing any FF game...including FFXIV.

It's like the mod's dont even read the OP. They just see "Final Fantasy" and immediately move the thread. SMH...
Please use plain text.
Message 797 of 995 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31882 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
I could've swore people were saying the FFXIV phase 4 open Beta was gonna be available in the PSN store, for everyone (or plus members) to download.

So why do we need beta voucher codes again? o_O

Phase 4 is an Open Beta, but not in that sense.

its an Open Beta in the sense that anyone and everyone who applied to the Beta will get in. you will still need to redeem the download code and use the Beta key to get in.

Please use plain text.
Message 798 of 995 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1980 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Seems overly complicated, but ok.

One of the incentives to being a PLUS member on PSN, was access to Beta's. Since SE has a partnership with Sony, in terms of porting FFXIV to the PS3 and having the beta open to the PS3...one would THINK Sony would let SE put the FFXIV Open Beta in the PSN store to DL. It cuts out all the nonsense of having to wait for a voucher code in your email.
Please use plain text.
Message 799 of 995 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

I see it like this; They want to let everyone that showed interest in playing the game in. So all who applied and all who were let into the first 3 phases will be allowed in. So technically it's an open BETA.

Just cause Sony has a contract with SE does not mean they will give Sony the right to put the beta up for download.

1. You will need to create a SE account. So it's not just download and play.

2. They want a rough estimate on how many players they will have at launch. So codes will be needed for them to keep track of that.

Hope you all enjoy Phase 4. I will be on Leviathan (Don't look for me...). And yeah August is nigh Phase 4/Early Release/Launch, i'm so excited lol.

NOTE: Having a PS+ account means nothing to SE since they are the ones distributing the BETA not Sony. So it's just something we will have to deal with. Which really doesn't matter to US at this point since we are automatically in Phase 4 so be happy people.

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 800 of 995 (50 Views)