Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5206 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home

Jul 5, 2013

depends on how well the item crafting is on ffxiv and if i can own and decorate a house in ffxiv

images.jpg

Message 661 of 995 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Don't forget the fireworks, what's crafting without being able to make TONS of cheap fireworks to sell for a hot price during holidays? XD

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 662 of 995 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

LOL the beta resumed for all of 5 minutes before it went kaput and has been down for the last hour due to "maintenance". Looks like Home isn't the only program with unintended down time.

Message 663 of 995 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Help with dye!

I have the color I wanted and Im holding onto it in my inventory. Im currently doing the copperbell mines quest at level 17.

What quest and level do you have to be on, to be able to use the dyes? Have I passed it or is it still a ways off?
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 664 of 995 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Nevermind. I just answered my own question. LOL

Heres a complete guide on how to access the dye quest, what you need and where to go:

http://eorzeareborn.com/color-your-world-the-dye-quest-in-ffxivarr/
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 665 of 995 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 6, 2013

IMG_20130706_074959.jpg

Here's what I did with my dye. I went blood red, yo.  LOL

Im now a LVL 19 WHM. Completed the Copperbell Mines quest. (I hate the Copperbell Mines, FYI)

Completed the "Color your world" quest and unlocked the dyes. 

Getting a lot better at being a WHM. 

On a side note:  I cant stand people that are like "Mage, dont attack. HEAL! Use cure. Stay back! Heal, heal, heal!"

Im like..."Ya know, I can only spam cure so much, before I run out of MP. I do a decent job of trying to keep all party members healed...but people are gonna die. It happens. If we make it thru the battle, I will revive you asap. It also doesnt help ME very much, when the tanks wont keep the constant aggro OFF OF ME. I know how to do MY friggin job, as a WHM. Theres always that one party member who thinks they gotta tell people what they should be doing. Dont worry about ME and do YOUR job as a tank!  UGH. LOL

http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1824222/

Message 666 of 995 (92 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Holy wow I had a fun (not) glitch yesterday. I was in the middle of chatting with a friend and midsentence it starts typing in Japanese. I tried EVERYTHING to change it back and nothing worked. The only thing that fixed it was logging out and exiting the game entirely to PSN Main screen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 667 of 995 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1390 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Wat?! You can change the color of clothing in FF14? o_o

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 668 of 995 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 6, 2013
LOL, yep. That was something I wanted to do ever since I was a LVL 1 noob. I had it on the back burner for the longest time, untill I was finally able to do it. Its an easy quest. All ya gotta do is bring an NPC some orange juice and she'll even give you a few colors to start out with. But..by the time I had got around to it, I already had like...5 different colors saved up, lol.

THIS...is actually an ability I wish we had on Home. The option to be able to alter your clothing's color to whatever YOU want it to be. I would take a lot of things out of storage, if I could do this on Home. LOL
Message 669 of 995 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32880 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

how do i get a new job/class?

it keeps saying i must finish level 10 of my current class. im a level 13 Conjurer, do they mean a different level im not aware of?

also, Shadow-Runner, where is the quest that allows you to change clothing color? ive been searching for it.

my new character btw.

http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4688162/

Message 670 of 995 (67 Views)
0 Likes