Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home

Jun 29, 2013
Was on Arya char alllll freaking day. Half the time yapping with lodestone people. Other half leveling her a ton. Got her up to 9.3 ish on LVL. Gonna probably work on Sansa a bit tomorrow. Search was glitching for me almost all day, where when I searched for someone it said no results, then when I'd be exiting search it would list results where I couldn't click on them. Had issues with chat off and on all day where it just stopped loading at the end. Was basically useless for anyone wanting to group up since what they said wouldn't load and what I said wasn't showing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 581 of 995 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Got my secondary character all the way to the Ifrit fight.

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 582 of 995 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Omg... Best way to knock yourself out to sleep is play XIV almost all day. I was only down for a minute then next thing I know it's this morning. Still tired a bit, but it was worth it.
Please use plain text.
Message 583 of 995 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 29, 2013
haha i don't think i've stopped, my manager at work called asking if i could take a shift I was like "nooooooo" xD
Please use plain text.
Message 584 of 995 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Sorry if this is a noobish question. I've been very excited to play this Beta, but I only get a couple of hours Fri./Sat. night to play with my work schedule, so I've only managed to crawl my way up to lvl 11 THM. I noticed some people talking about learning cure and thought that would be really helpful to have. Question is, how/where do I go about doing this?

Please use plain text.
Message 585 of 995 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Actually, as far as I know you can't get Cure on that THM. You get it level 4 Conj. And after that, you can use the skill in your skill bar with other classes. (I use cure in my bar with my PUG)
Please use plain text.
Message 586 of 995 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Hi Kat. How're you?
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 587 of 995 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:
Actually, as far as I know you can't get Cure on that THM. You get it level 4 Conj. And after that, you can use the skill in your skill bar with other classes. (I use cure in my bar with my PUG)

So... I'd have to have started as a CNJ and then switched jobs to THM, but I can't switch jobs to CNJ and level it to 4 and then switch back to THM?

Please use plain text.
Message 588 of 995 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 29, 2013
What you would do, is make a Conj, level it up, then get the cure skill, once you get it, put it into your hotbar, and use it on any class you like, so switch back to Tham, click start, actions and traits, click conj class, short cut it into the 5 spots, and then click it to go into your bar. While being a tham.

hello shadow!
Please use plain text.
Message 589 of 995 (65 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

I just completed my 1st successful party quest, in Limsa. YAY.

It's gonna take a while for me to get used to partying with people. Mind you, I spent the whole game going from LVL 1-16 SOLO. I died a couple times and our tank died a couple times. Thankfully, Im a CNJ WHM and have the ability to heal and raise fallen players, LOL. I was told by the party leader to stay back and heal, while everyone else tanked the mobs. Seems like an easy job....just spam cure on your party members over and over, until the battle is won. Still tho...I kinda feel like a coward, having to run and stay back while everyone else is doing all the work. But...I suppose thats what a WHM is supposed to do.

My question: Does FFXIV support mics? Cuz having to stop and type and monitor the chat log, gets very annoying at times.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 590 of 995 (51 Views)
0 Likes