Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online vs Playstation Home

Jun 22, 2013
Yeah shadow! I never got that screen shot i wanted LOL, but since they opened the Legacy servers i've been playing with my old Linkshell, so I apologize for kinda abandoning the new servers...
Please use plain text.
Message 421 of 995 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Omg Light I swear I saw you earlier! Maybe? Dunno for sure lol. The name and character design look like one I ran by, but I suck at remembering definite names XD.

Managed to get myself to LVL 9 ARC on Leviathan earlier, and save up some coin hehe. I'm totally going to build a gigantic personal space on the official release.

Finally figured out the character link bit. Here's my catgirl.

http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2912442/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 422 of 995 (183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
931 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

Since everyone else is doing it, may I present... Nathaniel Dragonius! He's a Phase 3 character, unfortunately. He won't stick around for the retail version.

EDIT: Here's an updated picture...

Please use plain text.
Message 423 of 995 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1958 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

LOL Glad ya like it Sasha.

I just beat the Masked Mage a while ago. Doing the "God's Bow" archer missions, in the Central Shroud. These higher level missions really make ya think about how to set up your strategy. One minute, they want me to think like a WHM, the next they want me to think like a nuke/tank. I guess theyre teaching me as a WHM to find the right balance, with my class.

With the Masked Mage, I figured out to focus primarily on the gargoyle, spamming earth and aero off and on while keeping up on your health. Once you get him down to nearly dead, a group of NPC's show up and assist you with the Masked Mage, then you can just sit back and nuke em with everything ya got, till he's dead.

I was making it harder than it was. LOL

I'm lovin this game. ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 424 of 995 (171 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3413 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

SashaStark wrote:
Omg Light I swear I saw you earlier! Maybe? Dunno for sure lol. The name and character design look like one I ran by, but I suck at remembering definite names XD.

Managed to get myself to LVL 9 ARC on Leviathan earlier, and save up some coin hehe. I'm totally going to build a gigantic personal space on the official release.

Finally figured out the character link bit. Here's my catgirl.

http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2912442/

You might've. I've been running back and forth between the Conjurer's Guild, and Central Shroud.

I saw a person whose last name was Stark and thought that might've been you. :cattongue:

If ever you see me, feel free to say hi.

Please use plain text.
Message 425 of 995 (157 Views)
Survivor
1958 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Stark is also a popular name in Game Of Thrones. I've seen a lot of GOT names in there, lol.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 426 of 995 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 23, 2013
ROFLMAO Yeah I saw that Stark person too in the area chat in Central Shroud. Definitely ran by Conjurers Guild a lot for the quests so probably did see ya. Lol myyyy GoT reference name on there is Sansa Winter hehe. Get it... Get it XD

I'm loving the community on the game. Most MMOs I've played it's all everyone for yourself. Some I've seen on the game are like that, but so far WHM and the like are all super helpful just for the heck of it. O_O I kinda... Decided to take on a ahem treeeee earlier than I should've. Mage ran up and tried to heal me but was a second too late hehe ^_^;;;

A FATE event literally popped right on top of me and I had like three mages slam me with Cure spells all at once cause I was pretty much critter food when it popped being right in the middle of it. They almost had me four ways. Also had another person save me from an aggro attack that I didn't even notice til it jumped me. Just running along and get slammed from behind by a monster twice my level. Person came up and lured the thing away before it killed me.

Have I mentioned I love this game?!
Please use plain text.
Message 427 of 995 (139 Views)
Survivor
1958 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I tried to group up with a few people, last night.

It was a disaster. Noone was effectively communicating. Noone was party leader...at least I saw noone take a leadership role. And we were all trying to do the Tam Tam quest, but they failed to make sure EVERYONE in the party was eligible for it first...then there were people just running around doing fates and other quests. They didnt stay together as a group. Confusion was everywhere.

This is why I dont party. When it gets to a point where I'll have to...I sure hope I find some folks who actually know what theyre doing. LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 428 of 995 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
931 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Anyone else think the bows need more range considering their massive size?

Please use plain text.
Message 429 of 995 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1115 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Well I successfully no-lifed the beta all weekend long. Of the past 48 hours, i've slept maybe 6 of them, played probably 35~ of them. Now I remember why I had to stop playing MMOs years ago. >.> Hit lvl 20 on my archer and did some dungeon raids, so fun. I put a cure spell on my archer XHB & randomly heal people I see struggling while i'm on my way to objectives. Feels good helping randoms and getting a thumbs up or something from them. :smileyembarrassed:
Please use plain text.
Message 430 of 995 (98 Views)