Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 05 2010
By: Nasomi Sackboy 509 posts

Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Edition - Where is the US version announcement?

6 replies 9 views Edited Mar 5, 2010

It's seeming that SE is caring less and less about NA. It's been announced for everywhere but the US as far as I can find. The retailers say they've heard nothing about it, some saying there isn't going to be one.

PS3 20gb with 120gb hd *** PS3 40gb *** PS3 80gb *** Ps Vita 3g *** 2x Ps Vita wifi *** 2x White PSP-Go
Message 1 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Edition - Where is the US version announcement

Mar 5, 2010

Theres probably a high chance of there not being one if it hasn't been announced yet.

Message 2 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Edition - Where is the US version announcement

Mar 5, 2010

Yeah, I, as well, believe it's highly unlikely that we'll see on over here. It would be way too late to mention one at this point.

"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Mar 5, 2010

I am 100% sure we will not have a collectors, special, limited, or anything other than regular edition of the game in NA, ever.

If you want one you'll have to import the EU one, the PS3 is region free so it will work just fine here.

Message 4 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Same in Canada.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Mar 5, 2010

ap6ehw wrote:

Same in Canada.

Obviously... US and CA are the same region code.

And I've said this a few times up until now, we've been getting screwed on CEs for a while and they've only been PAL/EU exclusive.

For example:

- Uncharted 2

- Dragon Ball Raging Blast

There are a few more that I can't remember and now FFXIII.

Message 6 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Xajen1 wrote:

ap6ehw wrote:

Same in Canada.

Obviously... US and CA are the same region code.

And I've said this a few times up until now, we've been getting screwed on CEs for a while and they've only been PAL/EU exclusive.

For example:

- Uncharted 2

- Dragon Ball Raging Blast

There are a few more that I can't remember and now FFXIII.

well, oh well nothing a few gamers can change! and it is probly becuse Square Enix could not afford to make that many SP EDs that is what i read some were.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes