"...Was I created this way too?"
- Sephiroth from FF7
Message 31 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Final Fantasy X Music SUCKS!!!

Jul 6, 2003
The music in FF10 was killer and the new rock added raised the bar...  However I would like to know the words to the Japanese Song.  The singer of it had a seductive voice.
Message 32 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jul 6, 2003
 I don't think it sucks! Really I don't! I like all FF music!
-A Space Pirate would die by the shock of seeing Samus!-
Message 33 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
588 posts

Jul 6, 2003
well...the truth that i like it so much esp the FINAL BOSS song...may be because i like ROCK music

Get your Portable ID!
Forum Member Since: 06-18-2003
Message 34 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Jul 6, 2003

,Dromiz81 wrote:
The music in FF10 was killer and the new rock added raised the bar...  However I would like to know the words to the Japanese Song.  The singer of it had a seductive voice.

http://www.animelyrics.com/game/finalfantasyx/sutekidane.htm has the lyrics to Suteki Da Ne, which is what I think you're looking for.
Message 35 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 6, 2003
I don't know what you are talking about.  FFX had very good music.  Just not as much as FF7 and FF8.  FF9 only had one good song in it.  FF9 had worst album.  FF10 at least had 3-5 songs most people like. 
Message 36 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21501 posts

Jul 7, 2003

,handibodej@aol.com wrote:
I don't know what you are talking about.  FFX had very good music.  Just not as much as FF7 and FF8.  FF9 only had one good song in it.  FF9 had worst album.  FF10 at least had 3-5 songs most people like. 

I believe Final Fantasy II had the worst music. And even that was good.
Message 37 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jul 7, 2003

,gamer_of_20004 wrote:

What is up with Final Fantasy X music its horrible. Where is the sweet music that you hear in FF 6 FF7 FF8 and FF9 where is it?

Final Fantasy X has nothin but rock and crap.

Does anyone else like the Final Fantasy X music?

I agree, it has the worst FF soundtrack
Message 38 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 7, 2003

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR INTO OLDIES ARNT YOU.......................TCH

OLD PPL THESE DAYS CANT GET INTO REALITY!!!!! I LOVED THE MUSIC

IT WAS TECHNO, AND ROCK..... YOU PPL DONT JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC, EXAMINE THE BACKROUND, CHARECTERS FEELINGS, AND SUROUNDINGS THEN YOU TAKE YOUR GAME TO ITS LIMITS....DUH YOU DONT JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC

Message Edited by Future Gaming on 07-06-2003 10:23 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being alone is to be sad, to be sad is to be Angry, to be angry is to hate, to hate is to love, to love is to care, to care is to life, to life is to death, to death is to die, to die is to live, to live is to love to love is to hate, to hate is to be angry, to be angry is to be sad, to be sad is to be alone, to be alone is to be forgotten, to be forgotten is to be memory to be memory is to, Legend to be legend is to be myth, to be myth is to be vanished, to be vanished is to be unseen, to be unseen is to be, Forgotten to be forgotten is to be remembered to be remember is past, to be past is to be present to be present is to be future to be future is to dream to dream is to think to think is to learn to learn is to good to good is to evil to evil is to hell to hell is to heaven to heaven is to love to love is to hate to hate is to be alone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 39 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jul 9, 2003
I found that all of FFX's music fit their respective places in the game, therefore it's awesome if you ask me, which I know you didn't.
What is Mattitude?

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (Mattributes) of THE Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams. Mattitude is a quality that can help anyone -- regardless of background or past -- to achieve success. You just have to make it a lifestyle, a mindset, a religion. Mattitude, is something that can not be taught or learned. Mattitude is something that burns within.

ACCEPT MATTITUDE, OR SUFFER A CRUEL TWIST OF FATE...
Message 40 of 43 (4 Views)
0 Likes