Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2007
By: MBraga92~ First Son 9 posts

Final Fantasy X - Getting Anima.

21 replies 115 views Edited Aug 8, 2007
Alright, I know how to get Anima. But, i didnt get every destructive sphere in the temples. So i back tracked. I went to all the temples. I lit up all the symbols in Anima's Temple of Fayth but one. Its gold. its on the left and the last one (at the bottem). Who is that for? I only have Valefor, Ifrit, Shiva, Ixion and Bahamut...Thats 5 Aeons. There are six llights. Who is the sixth one? The Magus sisters? Cause i havent gotten them nor do i want to...But if its for Anima, i'll do it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

Re: Final Fantasy X - Getting Anima.

Aug 8, 2007
You still need to get Yojimbo before obtaining Anima; after you acquire Anima, you can get the Magus Sisters, I believe. He's in the secret cavern in the Calm Lands where you fought Defender X right before the mountains.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 8, 2007
Right. I understand. I already have Yojimbo. (Wasnt even worth it...spend friggen 200,000. Now im broke and i cant even use him. Didnt know you have to keep paying him to attack. Anyway, Who's temple of the fayth for the destructive sphere for the gold light is what im asking. The gold light in Anima's Temple. The left ball on the bottem. Who's temple is that?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

Aug 8, 2007

MBraga92 wrote:
Right. I understand. I already have Yojimbo. (Wasnt even worth it...spend friggen 200,000. Now im broke and i cant even use him. Didnt know you have to keep paying him to attack. Anyway, Who's temple of the fayth for the destructive sphere for the gold light is what im asking. The gold light in Anima's Temple. The left ball on the bottem. Who's temple is that?

Ok well there are 6 Cloister of Trial areas you need to have completed -

- Besaid Temple
- Kilika Temple
- Djose Temple
- Macalania Temple
- Bevelle Temple
- Zanarkand Temple

Once those are done, all the lights should light up. I don't remember exactly which one is for the gold one, but I'm sure you'll be able to remember which ones you have completed and which one you didn't yet.

Message Edited by jasquarefan on 08-08-2007 01:10 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 8, 2007
Yeah..Alright. I dont think i did a destructive sphere in Bevelle...And in Zanarkand...I cant do it again..and there was no destructive sphere in zanarkand..
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

Aug 8, 2007

MBraga92 wrote:
Yeah..Alright. I dont think i did a destructive sphere in Bevelle...And in Zanarkand...I cant do it again..and there was no destructive sphere in zanarkand..

*** SPOILERS ***

You can go back and do the destruction spheres; you can return to previous temples after talking to Maester Mika at Bevelle. Then talk to Cid in your Airship after defeating Yunalesca. After that, you need to talk to Yuna and Cid a few more times you'll be able to go the Highbridge on your world map. Once you go there and have the scene with Mika, he dies after the sending of himself ot the farplane. Then you'll be in the Chamber of Fayth for a scene and once it's all over, you can return to previous temples to do the destruction spheres.

There is a puzzle to solve in Zanarkand, counting as a destruction sphere...I won't go into every detail so I'll link you to this walkthrough -

Once you do the destruction sphere in all the six temples I mentioned above, all the lights will glow in Baaj Temple, allowing you access to Anima.

Message Edited by jasquarefan on 08-08-2007 01:29 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4526 posts

Aug 8, 2007
As for Bevelle, it's automatically given to you (since you can't go back there) . When you get Anima, you'll love using him (I know I do :smileyvery-happy:).
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Aug 8, 2007

TekkenChicken wrote:
As for Bevelle, it's automatically given to you (since you can't go back there) . When you get Anima, you'll love using him (I know I do :smileyvery-happy:).

I agree Anima is sick, very powerful!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 9, 2007
I did complete Zanarkand....No way i would be able to fight the Spectral Keeper if i didnt...Yet there is just one missing...Gold....Guess im going to have to backtrack all over again
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4526 posts

Aug 9, 2007

MBraga92 wrote:
I did complete Zanarkand....No way i would be able to fight the Spectral Keeper if i didnt...Yet there is just one missing...Gold....Guess im going to have to backtrack all over again

Do you know the ones you have? After you get the spheres, you'll have to do something else before getting Anima. Make sure you have Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus at good stats before going to the Baaj Temple .
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes