Nov 26 2003
By: XenoCitan~ Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Final Fantasy X-3?

30 replies 8 views Edited Nov 26, 2003

At the end of FFX-2, after watching the credits roll, it says 'The End' with a symbol that resembles a question mark.  Think this could mean anything?

Message 1 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
691 posts

Re: Final Fantasy X-3?

Nov 26, 2003

,XenoCitan wrote:

At the end of FFX-2, after watching the credits roll, it says 'The End' with a symbol that resembles a question mark.  Think this could mean anything?

It is a possibility. You will just have to wit and see.
PSP is the portable of the future.
Message 2 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,XenoCitan wrote:

They already stated there would not be a FFX-3 so I doubt it.
Formally chaynes...
Message 3 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,XenoCitan wrote:

God I hope they don't make one.. FFX-2 made Square lose a lot of fans (or made a lot of them skip this one).. I'm serious... Bringing out a 3rd installment wouldn't do them any good..
Message 4 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
691 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,scjohnston05 wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,XenoCitan wrote:

God I hope they don't make one.. FFX-2 made Square lose a lot of fans (or made a lot of them skip this one).. I'm serious... Bringing out a 3rd installment wouldn't do them any good..

Square did not lose fans. Some wondered why, uncluding myself, but if at all they gained fans.
PSP is the portable of the future.
Message 5 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Nov 26, 2003

XenoCitan wrote:

i'll kill somebody if they come out with FFX-3....
Message 6 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Nov 26, 2003
yea... they should definetly wrap up the ffx games with ffx-2..
Message 7 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 26, 2003
i rather have them get FFXII and FFXII-2 working on
Message 8 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Nov 26, 2003
Well, I did a little research, and although I'm not certain about this, I think that that little question mark symbol only has something to do with the ending of Final Fantasy X-2.  In other words, there are multiple endings to the game, and if you complete the game with 100% completion, and get the best ending, there won't be a question mark.
Message 9 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,XenoCitan wrote:
Well, I did a little research, and although I'm not certain about this, I think that that little question mark symbol only has something to do with the ending of Final Fantasy X-2.  In other words, there are multiple endings to the game, and if you complete the game with 100% completion, and get the best ending, there won't be a question mark.

ya, perhaps the author of this topic didn't really get the secret ending where Yuna and Tidus are talking.

Seriously, I hate in FFX and FFX-2 is that you get to name the character 'Tidus', and also people keep referring to Tidus as 'him'. sounds like ermm..can't explain

Message 10 of 31 (8 Views)
0 Likes