Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 18 2003
By: SmallLady~ Lombax Warrior 103 posts

Final Fantasy X-2 is coming out in November

26 replies 2 views Edited Oct 18, 2003
I read that FFX-2 is coming out in Nov., I can't wait, I want that game! I believe it said Nov. 16, 2003. I hope it has a good story  line like FFX did. FFX was such an addictive game, sort of like all Final Fanntasy games. Is anyone else excited?,

Message Edited by Small Lady on 10-18-2003 07:21 AM,

**Moved from Anime Discussion**

Message Edited by Trinity on 10-18-2003 11:33 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 is coming out in November

Oct 18, 2003
hell ya. whos ur fav. character from out of the whole Final Fantay's series.mine is squall final fantasy Vlll and sophie from final fantasy Vlll they r who i like the most out  of the whole sereis
You are kureneko!! You're just like the cat that appears in every episode of Trigun! ACCOMPLISHMENT! WOOO!

im all alone in the world no one cares 4 me im here to live my life u should do the same

You are VAN FANEL
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,Small Lady wrote:
I read that FFX-2 is coming out in Nov., I can't wait, I want that game! I believe it said Nov. 16, 2003. I hope it has a good story  line like FFX did. FFX was such an addictive game, sort of like all Final Fanntasy games. Is anyone else excited?,

Message Edited by Small Lady on 10-18-2003 07:21 AM

*does a little dance* Woohoo! I can't wait! I think it'll be awesome. I just want to play with all the improved FFX girls! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,Small Lady wrote:
I read that FFX-2 is coming out in Nov., I can't wait, I want that game! I believe it said Nov. 16, 2003. I hope it has a good story  line like FFX did. FFX was such an addictive game, sort of like all Final Fanntasy games. Is anyone else excited? ,

You do realize this is the Anime Discussion Board, nothing to do with games. BTW the game is still scheduled for December Square Enix has not changed the date only retail outlets have.

Message Edited by chaynes on 10-18-2003 12:01 PM

Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,Small Lady wrote:
I read that FFX-2 is coming out in Nov., I can't wait, I want that game! I believe it said Nov. 16, 2003. I hope it has a good story  line like FFX did. FFX was such an addictive game, sort of like all Final Fanntasy games. Is anyone else excited? ,

You do realize this is the Anime Discussion Board, nothing to do with games. BTW the game is still scheduled for December Square Enix has not changed the date only retail outlets have.,

Yeah, I was pretty sure it weas coming in December, too.  And don't be surprised if they push it back.  But I am kind if excited.  FFX was my 1st Final Fantasy, but now that I have played other FFs, I see why peopl,e say it wasn't that great.  But if you don't judge it against the other FFs, it's an excellent PS2 game.  My husband is more excited than I am...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21105 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,BaltimoreGirl wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,Small Lady wrote:

You do realize this is the Anime Discussion Board, nothing to do with games. BTW the game is still scheduled for December Square Enix has not changed the date only retail outlets have.,

Yeah, I was pretty sure it weas coming in December, too.  And don't be surprised if they push it back.  But I am kind if excited.  FFX was my 1st Final Fantasy, but now that I have played other FFs, I see why peopl,e say it wasn't that great.  But if you don't judge it against the other FFs, it's an excellent PS2 game.  My husband is more excited than I am...

I personally thought it stood up fairly well against other Final Fantasy titles. I liked it third behind VII and VI. I thought it was worlds better than VIII and IX, that's for sure.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Oct 18, 2003

I do hope you're right. I really do. It's just that, I've read it is coming in December. If you read that it is coming in November on a game store site like EB, it's total bullshyt. Game store sites always post that ceertain games will be released very soon so that they get lots of money from pre-orders, then they push the release date back to another fake date.

This happened with FFXI for ps2. First they said some time in March, 2003, then they said some time in may, then they said december, and finally now they say feb-march 2004. I wouldn't be supprised if they push it back again. I pre-ordered this game twice in the year long period and withdrew my pre-order twice and spent the money on another game.

I really hope you didn't read this from a game store site and if you didn't I'm very happy to hear this.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,Small Lady wrote:

You do realize this is the Anime Discussion Board, nothing to do with games. BTW the game is still scheduled for December Square Enix has not changed the date only retail outlets have. ,

Chaynes wasnt acting like a mod. he was just saying that. i would have said that too.

and yes, even though its new release date isnt official, i cant wait for this game!

Message Edited by MeTaLfrvr on 10-18-2003 02:54 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Oct 18, 2003

,Fool-Guy wrote:

I do hope you're right. I really do. It's just that, I've read it is coming in December. If you read that it is coming in November on a game store site like EB, it's total bullshyt. Game store sites always post that ceertain games will be released very soon so that they get lots of money from pre-orders, then they push the release date back to another fake date.

This happened with FFXI for ps2. First they said some time in March, 2003, then they said some time in may, then they said december, and finally now they say feb-march 2004. I wouldn't be supprised if they push it back again. I pre-ordered this game twice in the year long period and withdrew my pre-order twice and spent the money on another game.

I really hope you didn't read this from a game store site and if you didn't I'm very happy to hear this.

Actually they Said FFXI would come out the same date as FFX
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 19, 2003

MeTaLfrvr wrote:

chaynes wrote:

Small Lady wrote:
I read that FFX-2 is coming out in Nov., I can't wait, I want that game! I believe it said Nov. 16, 2003. I hope it has a good story  line like FFX did. FFX was such an addictive game, sort of like all Final Fanntasy games. Is anyone else excited?

You do realize this is the Anime Discussion Board, nothing to do with games. BTW the game is still scheduled for December Square Enix has not changed the date only retail outlets have.

Chaynes wasnt acting like a mod. he was just saying that. i would have said that too.

and yes, even though its new release date isnt official, i cant wait for this game!

Message Edited by MeTaLfrvr on 10-18-2003 02:54 PM

I asked about the realese date at EBX- they said December- oh well

Message Edited by Nephythys on 10-19-2003 11:57 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes