Reply
Highlighted
Nov 09 2003
By: Jerel Ghost of Sparta 17140 posts
Offline

Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

11 replies 5 views Edited Nov 9, 2003
Review

I know some of the RPG buffs don't like IGN because they are late on some of the news, but I found their review quite helpful. The stuff I love about American RPGs is in FFX-2! The game is openended, there are five different endings, and 60-80 hours of GamePlay... I don't know about you guys, but this news is quite awsome to hear for me, and I am even more excited about the possibilities of FFXII.
Message 1 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 01/03/2001
Offline
30058 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

,
,
,The One wrote:
Review

I know some of the RPG buffs don't like IGN because they are late on some of the news, but I found their review quite helpful. The stuff I love about American RPGs is in FFX-2! The game is openended, there are five different endings, and 60-80 hours of GamePlay... I don't know about you guys, but this news is quite awsome to hear for me, and I am even more excited about the possibilities of FFXII.
,
,

Actually my problem with IGN is rumors, inaccurrate info among many other things along that line.
Formally chaynes...
Message 2 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/14/2000
Offline
17140 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003


chaynes wrote:


The One wrote:
Review

I know some of the RPG buffs don't like IGN because they are late on some of the news, but I found their review quite helpful. The stuff I love about American RPGs is in FFX-2! The game is openended, there are five different endings, and 60-80 hours of GamePlay... I don't know about you guys, but this news is quite awsome to hear for me, and I am even more excited about the possibilities of FFXII.


Actually my problem with IGN is rumors, inaccurrate info among many other things along that line.




Lots of information is based off rumors, but yes I agree that they don't do a good enough job at seperating the rumors from the facts. I guess the best advice is to take all gaming information/news/rumors with a grain of salt. (or something like that)
Message 3 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/03/2003
Offline
169 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003
My problem with IGN (and Gamespy) is/are ads.  Too many of them.
FISSION MAILED!
Message 4 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2003
Offline
1782 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

,
,
,The One wrote:
Review

I know some of the RPG buffs don't like IGN because they are late on some of the news, but I found their review quite helpful. The stuff I love about American RPGs is in FFX-2! The game is openended, there are five different endings, and 60-80 hours of GamePlay... I don't know about you guys, but this news is quite awsome to hear for me, and I am even more excited about the possibilities of FFXII.
,
,
do you mean you heard something? or are you waiting to hear something?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 5 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/20/2003
Offline
12360 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

The reason I hate ign is they're so damn greedy.

,

They thought they could have a super profitable website a few years back without any hard work and it backfired on them.... now every page you go to has an add with "Continue to Ign.com" and it's total BS and totally unclassy. IGNsider is a JOKE

,

I also have major grievances with the editors..... they falsely accused me of hacking their msg boards a while while ago

Message 6 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2003
Offline
1782 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

,
,
,BlueOakleyz wrote:
,

The reason I hate ign is they're so damn greedy.

,

They thought they could have a super profitable website a few years back without any hard work and it backfired on them.... now every page you go to has an add with "Continue to Ign.com" and it's total BS and totally unclassy. IGNsider is a JOKE

,

I also have major grievances with the editors..... they falsely accused me of hacking their msg boards a while while ago


,
,
yeah, that pissed me off when you had to pay to see the images......im glad that idea flopped
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 7 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/09/2003
Offline
7036 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

I don't like IGN reviews at all. They're just using the rumours to make it up into a fact, yet they want us to pay to become one of their member, what a big joke

,

 

,

IGN: late and inaccurate

,

gamespot: early but inaccurate

,

Final Fantasy/Square-Enix based website: early and accurate

Message 8 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/04/2003
Offline
104 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003
I thought they were only 3 endings ! 1) Normal Ending 2) Good Ending & 3) The ultimate ending... not sure though can someone confirm me if it's either 3 or 5 ?
Message 9 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2003
Offline
6314 posts
 

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Review... [9.5/10 from IGN]

Nov 9, 2003

IGN Hmmm. Don't know if I should believe them or not.

Message 10 of 12 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes