Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Final Fantasy VII-2

Oct 22, 2003
What i heard today was that ff7 is being remade with the same plot, characters. etc.
Its also supposed to include an extension to the end of the game.
ALSO i heard itll include a 60 minute dvd (wich i assume is supposed to be the new movie)
i hope this is all true, but i dont know for sure
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Oct 22, 2003
just cross your fingers and hope....
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Oct 22, 2003
Yeah i heard you get a lolly-pop with it too.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 23, 2003
Ok so far, reports of a Movie are totaly credible. I have been following the rumors on the GameShark message boards. Lots of Rumors there. Many have posted links to the Proof of the rumors. Very Usfull in Authenticating a Rumor, into a Fact. Ive seen taeser Movie. I think it was taped from a Public location in Japan. The video sound was horable with voices i the back ground, but the video is clear. A movie is comming. I can only guess the real content of the full flick.

Its our best guess if the release is going to be international, but the Narations on the screen were all English. One would surmize that this indicates a N.A. release too.

Others have reported that game magazines indicate that the Movie is being bundled with an Updated PS2 ver of the Popular FFVII. I think a site that one Member linked to the boards Identified the game as a 2004 release. Though only time will tell, as we often get bumped of the list all together, if not put of till the last min.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes