Sep 23 2003
By: coreno Big Daddy 18781 posts

Final Fantasy VII-2 to be Announced at TGS?????

23 replies 1 views Edited Sep 23, 2003

Yes, rumors and speculation has been offically started by the media concerning a new FF7. The links to any FF7 related site on the Square website have been removed, but the pages are still there. In Japan, the turks are also suddenly being sold with FFX toys. Read it however you want, but this is big news to me, and I'll keep a very big ear open.

http://www.gamers.com/news/1468375

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Final Fantasy VII-2 to be Announced at TGS?????

Sep 23, 2003
I think that would be a good idea to follow through with. But i hope that they don'yt go with pop star look of FF X-2, it just wouldn't it well. Some rumors sre that it will be a Psp launch title too. Can't wait to hear more on it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Sep 23, 2003

,coreno wrote:

Yes, rumors and speculation has been offically started by the media concerning a new FF7. The links to any FF7 related site on the Square website have been removed, but the pages are still there. In Japan, the turks are also suddenly being sold with FFX toys. Read it however you want, but this is big news to me, and I'll keep a very big ear open.

I am anxiously waiting for Friday.......

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Sep 23, 2003
great news man cant wait to see a clip of it
socom 2 name :keshin1 or keshin
1 reason is all i need to kill!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Sep 23, 2003

FF7?  More likely it will be Kingdom Hearts 2.  Disney gave them the "okay" a while back, but we haven't heard anything about it since. 

But here's hoping for both...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Sep 23, 2003

,delphi0022 wrote:
I think that would be a good idea to follow through with. But i hope that they don'yt go with pop star look of FF X-2, it just wouldn't it well. Some rumors sre that it will be a Psp launch title too. Can't wait to hear more on it.

I can shoot those PSP rumors down, how can you have a rumor of a game when the companies have not even received the development kits yet Oh and the rest of the news I posted earlier
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9588 posts

Sep 23, 2003

i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hideo Kojima, "You're looking at the key to winning the console war."

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 23, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,delphi0022 wrote:

I can shoot those PSP rumors down, how can you have a rumor of a game when the companies have not even received the development kits yet Oh and the rest of the news I posted earlier

I know its like you can say don't smoke to teenagers, but then they just go ahead and smoke...What Im saying is that Im starting to feel bad for chaynes now because I have seen him post on just about five different threads saying the same thing...THIS GAME IS A RUMOR...but it will be pretty fun to see if they are planning for the game or at least telling us what platform if it is going to happen!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Sep 23, 2003

,coreno wrote:

I saw something in My OPM magazine about them making this game..i knew it was only a matter or time..thats why im tryin to beat FF7 right now *Goes back to FF7*
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Sep 23, 2003

I don't think Friday will come fast enough. I think most of us expect that Kingdom hearts 2 is already coming, but the wait for  Final Fantasy VII-2 will practiacally make The TGS go down in Video game history.

Gamer Advisory Panel member since June 17th 2003

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes