I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Re: Final Fantasy TV Series

Oct 24, 2003

,TheUsedVersion wrote:
Does anyone have any information about the upcoming animated Final Fantasy TV series. Here are a few of the questions that I have. I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

Does anyone have any links to show's site?
When does the series air?
What channel will the show be on?
What characters, plot, etc. will be included in the series?
Will the show have any ties to the Final Fantasy games?
If so, which ones?

Thanks.

If you can get the anime network they're showing episodes 1-4 (FF:Unlimited) right now and alot more anime for about 7.00 monthly. 
Message 11 of 13 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Oct 24, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

,TheUsedVersion wrote:
Does anyone have any information about the upcoming animated Final Fantasy TV series. Here are a few of the questions that I have. I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

If so, which ones?

Thanks.

www.finalfantasyunlimited.com  (i think i was there the other day and i think i just typed that to get to the web site. u can download wallpapers from it there too! i d/led a few!

The first 3 episodes have been on Comcast Digital Cable's "On Demand" already and you can get a preview with episode 1 on it in this month's anime magazine "NewType USA".

The box set (artbox, with free T-shirt offer, and DVD Vol. 1) Comes out on October 28th, thats the street date. As of right now the only "channel" its on is the Comcast "On Demand". (At least in my area (MD))

It has no ties to any of the game PLOTLINES (like most Final Fantasies it is unique) but does incorperate some of the game elements in the show. For example, Chocobos, Shiva, Pheonix, the item CHocobo Feather, and has lots of cool CG. It is about two kids (Ai and Yu if i remember their names right) looking for their parents in a place called "Wonderland" with their friend.

Hope this helps!

-------> ::rool::: loves final fantasy::: :::kupo!:::

=^_-=

LOL, almost, but not quite. It's called... hmmm.... I forgot. I think it's called the Inner World, but there is another term for it... I think it was Chaos or something. The animation is awesome in that show, and if you see the first episode, you'll be able to notice some similarities between the Bahamut of Final Fantasy Unliimited and Final Fantasy X. There are a ton of Final Fantasy references, from a Chocobo, a Cactaur, Cid, Omega, and the Summons. It's an awesome show, although unfortunately, Kaze doesn't show that much character development.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 12 of 13 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Oct 25, 2003

,demiforce wrote:

,moogleXrez wrote:

,TheUsedVersion wrote:

If so, which ones?

Thanks.

www.finalfantasyunlimited.com  (i think i was there the other day and i think i just typed that to get to the web site. u can download wallpapers from it there too! i d/led a few!

The first 3 episodes have been on Comcast Digital Cable's "On Demand" already and you can get a preview with episode 1 on it in this month's anime magazine "NewType USA".

The box set (artbox, with free T-shirt offer, and DVD Vol. 1) Comes out on October 28th, thats the street date. As of right now the only "channel" its on is the Comcast "On Demand". (At least in my area (MD))

It has no ties to any of the game PLOTLINES (like most Final Fantasies it is unique) but does incorperate some of the game elements in the show. For example, Chocobos, Shiva, Pheonix, the item CHocobo Feather, and has lots of cool CG. It is about two kids (Ai and Yu if i remember their names right) looking for their parents in a place called "Wonderland" with their friend.

Hope this helps!

-------> ::rool::: loves final fantasy::: :::kupo!:::

=^_-=

LOL, almost, but not quite. It's called... hmmm.... I forgot. I think it's called the Inner World, but there is another term for it... I think it was Chaos or something. The animation is awesome in that show, and if you see the first episode, you'll be able to notice some similarities between the Bahamut of Final Fantasy Unliimited and Final Fantasy X. There are a ton of Final Fantasy references, from a Chocobo, a Cactaur, Cid, Omega, and the Summons. It's an awesome show, although unfortunately, Kaze doesn't show that much character development.
almost but not quite what? if uve seen all the eps already u must have seen the import one cos taht ones been out and i know things translate differently but in the american one the world IS called "Wonderland." =^_^=
Message 13 of 13 (5 Views)
0 Likes