Wastelander
879 posts

Re: Final Fantasy Chills

Dec 3, 2003
one winged angel always gave me that feeling, when yuna sings 1000 words, and also...

*spoilers*
aeris's death is always so moving and sends chills through my spine
when the sorceress sends the icicle through squall

thats all i can think of at the moment

PM me for sig requests
Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Dec 3, 2003

Rafe wrote:

coreno wrote:
I have a bumch of FF songs on my PC. I was playing them, and the song that is played during FF7, when bugenhagan brings you into his lab, and shows his 3-D model of space and the planet and describes life and death.

I remember that part almost always giving me the chills, or goosebumps..... That part is just so well done.

What moment can you think of that really moved you or gave you the chills. (please avoid spoilers)

LMAO you cant avoide spoilers in a thread like this C, you know that! lol

Anyway *SPOILER* a scene that gave me chills was FInal Fantasy 9, when you fought the main boss and he had his little speech "I am beginning and the end." and all that garbage about not being able to totally destroy him......just thinking about it makes you wonder about things.

Also Aeris death.......still gives me chills.

yea that makes u think about things but didnt give me the chills... the 1000 words song by yuna was cool... but no chills... i dont think i ever got chills from a game... well i gotta finish playing Xenogears... some parts look sorta chilling lol...

and about aeris being dead... shes not.. shes a mod here silly Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 3, 2003

,coreno wrote:
I have a bumch of FF songs on my PC. I was playing them, and the song that is played during FF7, when bugenhagan brings you into his lab, and shows his 3-D model of space and the planet and describes life and death.

I remember that part almost always giving me the chills, or goosebumps..... That part is just so well done.

What moment can you think of that really moved you or gave you the chills. (please avoid spoilers)

The whole FF VII ending, and the "One Winged Angel" music.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 3, 2003
all the FF ending..they're so romantic...except FFVII of course
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender