Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 7

Aug 28, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

,^Chaos of Ragnarok^ wrote:

As everyone say, this is the game to be played over and over again.

I got mad at the chocobos from time to time, but now that I got my gold chocobo, I own the Gold Saucer Chocobo racing!

The screen plays extra challenges and secret cinematics which reveal more details about the past events add more to the overall game play.

I love this game and this is the one that got me all pumped up about the FF series ^_^

yea the chocobos suck till u get that gold one lol... i finally beat that black chocbo with the guy dressed in black with the hat when i got my goldy lol

*spoilers*

and i found what i believe was a hidden movie thingy when i was searching for the key to the ancients or something, the hint was "its where not even light touches or something like that... i went to the librbary where sephiroth went nuts and Cloud started having flash backs about being held captive with Zack... i was like all excited when i saw that cuz it shows how zack dies.

Yup that **bleep** Joe with his Black Chocobo finally got owned by me when i got my Gold Chocobo with completely maxed stats!

Also, I found the same cut scene and it filled in lots of gaps that were unexplained to me in the game it was very cool ^_^

Message 11 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 7

Aug 29, 2003
Well, after much conderation...I installed it. But, now it does not run as good as it did before. The discs have very light scratches, just like before, but for some dumb reason, in the battles, it runs really choppy....what's up!
"Let a friend die, and you will suffer" "Let an enemy die, and you shall die too"
Message 12 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes