Aug 25 2003
By: OvationAxe~ Splicer 77 posts

Final Fantasy 7

11 replies 1 views Edited Aug 25, 2003
I'm here staring at 7 wondering if I should install it and replay it. It was a very good game, possibly the best RPG out there...maybe, I haven't played all of them.

So should I??
"Let a friend die, and you will suffer" "Let an enemy die, and you shall die too"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 7

Aug 25, 2003
lol well if you want too thats not up to anyone but yourself, if you feel like you really want to replay it then do it. Iv played FF7 over about 5 times and Id still replay it heh but i got the Ps1 version not the computer one.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 26, 2003

*spoiler*

I'd have to agree with Dapree on this one.  It's yur choice.  I loved ff-7.  i've played through about 13 times and it never gets old.  i have saves at all the movie spots and maxed characters.  i find myself going back to aeri's death scene just to hear the killer music and feed my sorrows.  it was so tragic, but so cool how they did it.  all in all, its a game with great replay value, but the choice is ultimately yurs.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 26, 2003
I think that you should also purchase the Playsrtation version. It is a great game, and worth reinstalling. But thet is up to you. I would!

GOD BLESS
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Aug 27, 2003

go with it.play it to yur hearts content.its up to u.but is the computer one good 2

You are kureneko!! You're just like the cat that appears in every episode of Trigun! ACCOMPLISHMENT! WOOO!

im all alone in the world no one cares 4 me im here to live my life u should do the same

You are VAN FANEL
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Aug 27, 2003
id play it again...  but thats just me.... great game ive played about 6 times through..... go ahead if you want...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Aug 28, 2003

It was a good game and i played it twice but i dont know if id play it again but thats my opinion.

Member of G.A.P.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Aug 28, 2003

Mr Chocobo wrote:
I think that you should also purchase the Playsrtation version. It is a great game, and worth reinstalling. But thet is up to you. I would!

GOD BLESS

...are u by any chance related to jesuschick?

anyways.. yea FF7 is one of the best, it has awesome replay value, i got the ps version though i think they are the same right? but if its been a while since u played it last u should reinstall and play it again =0)
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Aug 28, 2003

As everyone say, this is the game to be played over and over again.

I got mad at the chocobos from time to time, but now that I got my gold chocobo, I own the Gold Saucer Chocobo racing!

The screen plays extra challenges and secret cinematics which reveal more details about the past events add more to the overall game play.

I love this game and this is the one that got me all pumped up about the FF series ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Aug 28, 2003

^Chaos of Ragnarok^ wrote:

As everyone say, this is the game to be played over and over again.

I got mad at the chocobos from time to time, but now that I got my gold chocobo, I own the Gold Saucer Chocobo racing!

The screen plays extra challenges and secret cinematics which reveal more details about the past events add more to the overall game play.

I love this game and this is the one that got me all pumped up about the FF series ^_^

yea the chocobos suck till u get that gold one lol... i finally beat that black chocbo with the guy dressed in black with the hat when i got my goldy lol

*spoilers*

and i found what i believe was a hidden movie thingy when i was searching for the key to the ancients or something, the hint was "its where not even light touches or something like that... i went to the librbary where sephiroth went nuts and Cloud started having flash backs about being held captive with Zack... i was like all excited when i saw that cuz it shows how zack dies.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes