Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Nov 22, 2003

,Brushfire2004 wrote:

By the way i hear it, it is supposed to be released in the US by the time around the remake of FF7 comes out an they are gonna be sold in a bundle. These are merely rumors so dont get angry...

Target release date: Summer 2004

they never said they were makin a remake
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3010 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,shooterking wrote:
the last movie sucked ass, hope this one is way better

The movie sucked ass because it wasn't taken directly from any of the FFs, IMO. If they had just randomly picked any FF to base a movie on, they would've made a heck of a better movie than "The Spirits Within" was. The plot sucked ass and the whole movie was so boring. I've only played FFX so I don't know about the plots of the other FFs, but I think they should make a movie out of FFX. With most of the CGs already made, it wouldn't be that hard to make some more CGs to make an entire movie. The underwater love scene would make a great movie moment. 

I wonder if we'll ever get to see Advent Children, and if so, how will we see it? I doubt it'll come to theaters or anything like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Nov 22, 2003
Final Fantasy VII : Advent children is a short 60+ minutes movie , is not a game , i think is the best thing for the series since a game will cost square to much money to make , they are making too many games and they cant make another sequel at this time.
What is the point of being all grown up , if the things i want to say never get said , how am i supose to chainge anything. Tidus FFX
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 24, 2003
FF7 Advent Children is a 60 minute dvd movie but PSM said its kinda like a teaser for a PS2 sequel we'll just see about that.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes