Highlighted
Jul 22 2003
By: Ewonian~ Fender Bender 3092 posts

Final Fantasy 3j - For Playstation

4 replies 2 views Edited Jul 22, 2003

Hey, this is for everyone that wants to get the US unreleased - Final Fantasy 3j - for Playstation.

I'm going to get a petition started - if you really are interested, please email me to get a petition started. I won't start the petition until some people support me and help me get this game out in the US. I will collect all of the signatures on the petition and send them to Square-Enix. Remember, Each signature helps. We're going to tell Square-Enix to get this game for Playstation. Because if we don't do anything, no one will. And they don't care about what any one person says so we all have to join force and (well this may sound funny but) attack. If your interested email me here - Ewonian@yahoo.com

If you don't want to read all of this - I want to get Final Fantasy 3j for Playstation so all of us in America can play it without having to learn japanese or break the law. It would basically be like final fantasy origins, but its just final fantasy 3j.

Please Support Me And My Effort To Get This Going.....Ask me for the link to the petition site - Leave me a message, or just email me.  I can't put the link to the site because it says **bleep** in the middle of the Url even though I have no curse word there, and the **bleep** blocks out the words petition online.

Message Edited by Ewonian on 07-23-2003 12:30 PM

Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 3j - For Playstation

Jul 22, 2003
,Ewonian wrote:
Hey, this is for everyone that wants to get the US unreleased - Final Fantasy 3j - for Playstation.
What is for us?
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22206 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

I'm going to get a petition started - if you really are interested, please email me to get a petition started. I won't start the petition until some people support me and help me get this game out in the US. I will collect all of the signatures on the petition and send them to Square-Enix. Remember, Each signature helps. We're going to tell Square-Enix to get this game for Playstation. Because if we don't do anything, no one will. And they don't care about what any one person says so we all have to join force and (well this may sound funny but) attack. If your interested email me here - Ewonian@yahoo.com

If you don't want to read all of this - I want to get Final Fantasy 3j for Playstation so all of us in America can play it without having to learn japanese or break the law. It would basically be like final fantasy origins, but its just final fantasy 3j.

Please Support Me And My Effort To Get This Going.....The Petition Is At

http://www.**bleep**/fantasy3/petition.html

Message Edited by Ewonian on 07-22-2003 02:27 PM

Be patient. From (probably unfounded) rumors, Square Enix may be putting Final Fantasy III on the Game Boy Advance instead of the WonderSwan Color due to room constrictions. If that does end up being the case, we'll see it for sure on the GBA.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Jul 22, 2003

I understand the fact that Final Fantasy 3j is coming out for gba. But that makes no sense... if they remade every other ff game on playstation they should stick to it...Although I think that they should put ff legends 1,2,3,and ff adventure - on a gba game. It would be fun to carry those 4 games along in one package...

Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

I understand the fact that Final Fantasy 3j is coming out for gba. But that makes no sense... if they remade every other ff game on playstation they should stick to it...Although I think that they should put ff legends 1,2,3,and ff adventure - on a gba game. It would be fun to carry those 4 games along in one package...

,null,

They have not made an offical announcement of FFIII to GBA...
Formally chaynes...
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes