Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 12

Oct 20, 2003

,Zod wrote:

,ps2 its a sony wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
well even though no info except a poster has been released regarding final fantasy 12, it has been said the square enix is taking a much different approach to this game and that that there will be many differences than what we are used to.  if this is true, what kind of differences would you guys be looking forward to?

How about a challenge, the last few FF games were too easy too beat because of super powered moves and techniques. Now considering many of the members that are making FFXII did FF Tactics, we may see more of a tactical feel to the game than previous FF games.
You sure are right chaynes, i knew somehow it would be tactical and you are right about the last few FF games being too easy to beat. Just too easy especially FF9 and X, btw were there any info about FFXII at the TGS yet chaynes? I seem to forgot about it.

Squeenix said at TGS is that they'll officially reveal more about FF-XII November 19.

http://www.ff12.com/

*Begs Chaynes, the mods, and all else for their sacred holy forgiveness for responding first.

Message Edited by Zod on 10-20-2003 06:53 AM

LOL!  Better watch your back...lol
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Oct 20, 2003
ive been on that site but i have no idea what its said
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 20, 2003

,BaltimoreGirl wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
well even though no info except a poster has been released regarding final fantasy 12, it has been said the square enix is taking a much different approach to this game and that that there will be many differences than what we are used to.  if this is true, what kind of differences would you guys be looking forward to?

How about a challenge, the last few FF games were too easy too beat because of super powered moves and techniques. Now considering many of the members that are making FFXII did FF Tactics, we may see more of a tactical feel to the game than previous FF games.
That would be welcomed!  I mean, Sin in FFX was way too easy-my levels weren't anywhere near maxed out when I beat the game.  I kind of hope they don't make the female characters half-naked like in FFXI. 

You mean X-2....

Yeah I would like to see more of a challenge, like in the SNES FF's, now those had some challenging Bosses. I would also like to see a better lead character, unlike Tidus (who had yet to go through puberty) or Zidane, (who apparently was half monkey and liked to wear lace). I would like to see a lead character that was actually cool, like Cloud, Cecil, Squall, or even Terra.

And that idea of using magic out of battles like Golden Sun that someone had, would be a good addition as well.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

Oct 20, 2003
Ya I would like to see a harder game this time round...they are so easy anymore and what was with FFX Final battles with Auto-Life!! u could never die (well u could) but u had unlimtied Auto-Life on...no crazy break damage limit like hello 99,999..was a wee bit strong for an attack and break hp limit??hmm i have 40,000hp...how easy can they make these game??
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 20, 2003

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
Id like to see it be more challenging. and maybe a more interactive environment. I think its gonna be a great game!
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Oct 21, 2003

,FINAL*EXCALIBUR wrote:

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:

I would like to see magic used outside of battle, kind of like Golden Sun, but you could use actual attacks like Fire to start a fire, or Blizzard to create a bridge over a river. Practical strategy.
yea i see ur point, there should b something like that, this is like a mutltiplayer game, wonder how's it's gonna b if that is there
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes