Sackboy
504 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 10

Jul 22, 2003

,haloes5 wrote:
Overall its a pretty good game, the graphics are great, although the leveling up system isn't that great. its a bit time consuming to level up unless you know how to arrange all your wepons and armor to give you more expeirience points. its not as good as FF7, but it is a good game even with the poor  and predictable storyline

you weren't really "leveling up" you were getting steps in your sphere grid. personally, i thought the system was a fresh change from the usuall system. i will admit it was difficult at certain times, but i thought over all it was pretty good. and arranging your weapons and armor really don't give you more experience points persay...

-Proud Sony owner since 2001 :smileyhappy:
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Jul 22, 2003
i personally dont like final fantasy games (ack ::hides: because i dislike random battles. i do enjoy watching other people play them though. so i will tell you this, after watching my sister play and beat FFX i do think it is a great game. the graphics are nice and they did very well with character design. the storyline was pretty good too. yuna annoyed me but the other characters make up for it. even better if you dont mind random battles (otherwise the thunderplains would drive you CRAZY). oh well i go now.
-nani
Close the world. txEn eht nepO
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 22, 2003
YOU SHOULD BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT GAME AND ONE OF THE FIRST FINAL FANTASIES TO HAVE A SEQUAL TO IT PLUS THE GAME PLAY IS AMAZING SO YOU SHOULD GET IT ,AND IF YOU  ARE ALREADY A FINAL FANTASY FAN THEN WHY HESITATE?????????????BUY IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO .
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Jul 22, 2003
,ILL WILL wrote:
I thinking of buying  Final Fantasy 10 , should I ? If yes, why, if not, why, thank you
Check this out.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes