Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Re: FINAL FANTASY 7 SEQUEL IS COMING!!

Oct 25, 2003

,TruPharaoh wrote:
Here is the update, "Final Fantasy VII" is being re-released for the playstation 2. The final fantasy 7 game will come along with a dvd special cg movie "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children".

Oh, and i seen the movie clip for "Advent Children" and it looks like Cloud has the same large sword and Sephiroth is being shown with both short and long hair in this movie and i'm guessing "Final Fantasy 7" for the ps2 (maybe the next sony system, who knows) will be shown with the same type of graphic artworks as the movie "ac".

Once again, "Final Fantasy 7" will be re-released for ps2 with the highly anticapated CG movie "Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children" in one package.

For those who haven't seen the clip from "Advent Children" then checkout the series "X-Play", the show i recommend all videogame fans to checkout on Tech.Tv (ch.105 on my tv). The movie clip was shown twice in this series. Watch "X-Play" and if your lucky then you'll see the "Advent Children" movie clip yourself.

Check tv guide for listings on X-Play.

i'll try to update on more info.
a Final Fantasy VII re-release for the PS2 is not confirmed, and IMO, probably wont happen.

Message Edited by MeTaLfrvr on 10-25-2003 02:40 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
771 posts

Oct 25, 2003

There will be a re-release of FFVII its supposed to be out either 1st or 2nd quarter of next year. But things should be made more clear at E3.  So read up next year.

There's no such thing as miracles or the supernatural only cutting edge technology.- MGS2

GAP-Member since 2/03
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Oct 25, 2003
wow thats crazy but where is everyone else?
Waiting For FFXI to come out. Everquest Charaters: -RazulX-WesternHuman-lvl 18-Server: DH - ~WeaponSmith -Gobbin-Halfling-lvl 10-Server: DH - ~ArmorSmith -Razulca-Barbarian-lvl 11-Server: MF - -Grodra-Troll-lvl 7-Server: MF -
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Oct 25, 2003
yeah old news but thats cool. im just mad its a friggin movie and NOT a game!!!!!! =-_-=
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:
yeah old news but thats cool. im just mad its a friggin movie and NOT a game!!!!!! =-_-=

I'm thinkin the same thing.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Oct 26, 2003

Ive been hearing the same old news since september, some people arent catching news in the gaming world

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Oct 26, 2003

man i am so excited

now there is one more reason to wait for summer

Killzone
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)