Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2003
By: MarcAlan~ Sackboy 546 posts

FFXI and Monty Python?

7 replies 1 views Edited Nov 14, 2003

I think Monty Python may have had an influence on Square.  How so?  Watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Then go and play FFXI.  Notice all of the evil, nasty rabbits(with big, pointy teeth) that can hand a low level character their behind?  Perhaps I should get a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.  But I need to remember to pull the pin, count to four and then throw.  Not three or two, and five is right out.

It's either this or I have watched WAY too much Monty Python...Yeah, I'm going with the too much MP...

Message Edited by MarcAlan on 11-14-2003 06:25 AM

-
Owned by Atlus
Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
782 posts

Re: FFXI and Monty Python?

Nov 14, 2003
lay off the tv man. its gettin to ya brain.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 14, 2003
yeay Monty Python
Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 14, 2003

,MarcAlan wrote:

I think Monty Python may have had an influence on Square.  How so?  Watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Then go and play FFXI.  Notice all of the evil, nasty rabbits(with big, pointy teeth) that can hand a low level character their behind?  Perhaps I should get a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.  But I need to remember to pull the pin, count to four and then throw.  Not three or two, and five is right out.

It's either this or I have watched WAY too much Monty Python...Yeah, I'm going with the too much MP...

That's too funny!  Now I want to play FF XI!

You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12360 posts

Nov 14, 2003
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Nov 14, 2003
There were nasty rabbits in FFVI.  Remember the Rabites?  There are also mean rabbits called Lunatics in Ragnarok Online.  I wonder if these dastardly rabbits are part of Asian mythology?  To the best of my knowledge, rabbits in Asian mythology always equalled fruitfulness.
Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 14, 2003

MarcAlan wrote:

The rabbits are just there to start lvling up on. They don't make them look like evil rabbits for nothing. The only reason the look evil is because how would you like to level up on fluffy bunny rabbits? It just wouldn't work out, it has nothing to do with Monty Python.
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 14, 2003

,MarcAlan wrote:

haha thats funny. i havent seen that movie in so long. its my fav movie. im gonna get it fo christmas this year. i hope. if not, the search continues.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes