Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2003
By: MoogleXrez Uncharted Territory 1977 posts

FFXI - Monthly Payment?

13 replies 1 views Edited Jul 17, 2003

No this is not another thread about how much the cost will i already know its gonna be $10 - $13 a month.

neways this thread is to ask if anyone has heard anything about HOW you pay for this monthly? like did anyone hear the different forms of payment youc an use? i am just curious because since its online and Paypal is really popular i was hoping you could use Paypal to pay cos I have a paypal account and that would be so easy to just send the money through the net. i hate bills and paperwork, and dealing with money orders and all. I hope u can just use a credit card. =^_^=

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Re: FFXI - Monthly Payment?

Jul 17, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

No this is not another thread about how much the cost will i already know its gonna be $10 - $13 a month.

neways this thread is to ask if anyone has heard anything about HOW you pay for this monthly? like did anyone hear the different forms of payment youc an use? i am just curious because since its online and Paypal is really popular i was hoping you could use Paypal to pay cos I have a paypal account and that would be so easy to just send the money through the net. i hate bills and paperwork, and dealing with money orders and all. I hope u can just use a credit card. =^_^=

I doubt that they would use PayPal because you have to register with them. As far as I know neither Sony or Square has any business relationship with PayPal and that would need to be established before they would implement anything. I'm guessing credit card will be the easiest method and I'm sure they will come up with some kind of prepaid game card as well. Not everybody has a credit card so it will be worth their while to put that together.

FFXI:
Dobbs, Lvl 20 Hume BLM
Kujata Server
LS: TribeofKain, Immortals
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 17, 2003

The official word from the FFXI Beta FAQ is...........

"No official information as to the initial or monthly cost and how to pay for it."

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
944 posts

Jul 17, 2003
Credit card would be the obviuos payment method and probably prepaid cards for kids who don't have one.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"None but ourselves can free our mind" - Bob Marley

SOCOM 3 Beta Tester
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Jul 17, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

I'm pretty sure they'll have game cards available to buy at your local game store, but other than that you'll probably have to pay w/ a credt card.           

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jul 17, 2003
If you pay with your credit card it should just come back on your statement... I never had any problems or extra hassle from paying for EQPC with a credit card.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Jul 17, 2003

does anybody know the exact amount though

Killzone
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 17, 2003

,omn wrote:

does anybody know the exact amount though,

NO!!! How many times is this gonna be posted ?!?!?!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Jul 17, 2003

,AgentAnderson wrote:

,omn wrote:

does anybody know the exact amount though,

,null,

NO!!! How many times is this gonna be posted ?!?!?!

until the game comes out I guess
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 17, 2003

,omn wrote:

does anybody know the exact amount though

Well, if you read moggleXrez's post at the very beginning of this thread, you would see that it will be between $10 - $13.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes