Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2003
By: Rafedx Ghost of Sparta 15169 posts

FFX2 concerts....

10 replies 2 views Edited Oct 4, 2003

So is the full version of this game for the North American release going to have the songs in it? I think there are like what 2 each? So im wondering if we will get those or if they are only for the japanese.

Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Re: FFX2 concerts....

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

So is the full version of this game for the North American release going to have the songs in it? I think there are like what 2 each? So im wondering if we will get those or if they are only for the japanese.

I think they will
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Oct 4, 2003

i cannot say for sure as i have the japanese one, but im thinkign they will keep the singles in it because those sogns are really popular it seems. the "what can i do for you" song is really great there is already i think like 2 music videos for it in japan. i cant remember the girl who sings it but her name starts with a "K". i know that didnt help much but i hope the songs are in the US version too, or else they will have ended up screwing up ANOTHER element to that game hehehe.

actually now that i think about they prolly HAVE to have at least that song in the US version because Yuna singing that song is PART of the opening so i don't se how they could cut that one out....

=^_^=

Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

i cannot say for sure as i have the japanese one, but im thinkign they will keep the singles in it because those sogns are really popular it seems. the "what can i do for you" song is really great there is already i think like 2 music videos for it in japan. i cant remember the girl who sings it but her name starts with a "K". i know that didnt help much but i hope the songs are in the US version too, or else they will have ended up screwing up ANOTHER element to that game hehehe.

actually now that i think about they prolly HAVE to have at least that song in the US version because Yuna singing that song is PART of the opening so i don't se how they could cut that one out....

=^_^=

I know that someone named Marika Matsumoto sings quite a few of the songs as well as Mayuko Aoki. I have quite a few FFX2 songs and a few have words with them and some are up beat.....I like them to so I hope they stay in the Final NA version.
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

=^_^=

Oh and moogle its Koda Kumi called Real emotions.........I have the FFX2 sound track. lol in japanese though.
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Oct 5, 2003
,Rafe wrote:

Oh and moogle its Koda Kumi called Real emotions.........I have the FFX2 sound track. lol in japanese though.
You of all people chocked me by not using the quote button, .

On a lighter note. I also have the Final Fantasy X-2 Sound Track, .
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 5, 2003

,Shredder900 wrote:
,Rafe wrote:

You of all people chocked me by not using the quote button, .

On a lighter note. I also have the Final Fantasy X-2 Sound Track, .

I didnt think i had to....I said "Oh Moogle" lol

and the Soundtrack is sweet........I dont know if the FF gods kicked me in the ass but im starting to love something I dispised at one time.

Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 5, 2003
well, of course they are going to keep the songs in it becuase its part of the story line.
GAP member
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Oct 5, 2003
,Rafe wrote:

I didnt think i had to....I said "Oh Moogle" lol
and the Soundtrack is sweet........I dont know if the FF gods kicked me in the ass but im starting to love something I dispised at one time.
I knew you would. Final Fantasy X is truly a master piece.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 5, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:
well, of course they are going to keep the songs in it becuase its part of the story line.

Not always, there are games where they cut things out of the main story line then we get it. Take Xenosaga for example.
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes