Nov 28 2003
By: soulr~ First Son 4 posts

FFX help

3 replies 1 views Edited Nov 28, 2003
(spoiler) Anyone who has played FFX and done the butterfly catcher game I need your help!  I have done the butterfly catcher so many times and im not getting the sigil for it what am I doing wrong, the northern part i got a teleport sphere from it and when I do the one near the bird man I get teleported to the empty treasure chest on a different road near the magical road.  I have done both paths without touching a red butterfly, ive done the northern one then the bird man one back to back without touching any red butterflies but im still not getting the sigil what is going on, please help!
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7217 posts

Re: FFX help

Nov 28, 2003
Hmmmm.  That's weird, your supposed to get it once you complete it without touching a red one, at least that's how I got it anyway.  Maybe you have to do it a certain amount of times?
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 28, 2003
I have no idea and thats why im getting so frustrated ive done them each several times and I get nothing.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7217 posts

Nov 28, 2003

I may have found the answer!  It says in a faq that I just read that the butterfly game has 3 different difficulty levels.  The sigil is won on the third difficulty level, which is after you take control of the Airship.  Do you have the Airship yet?

Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes