Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 02 2003
By: LessIsMore~ Lombax Warrior 98 posts

FFX help, few things

10 replies 1 views Edited Dec 2, 2003
first thing. the brotherhood sword. it assigned abilited by itself, why? at one point, it only have +5% strength, then I look agian and it has 5,10, waterstrike and sensor. Whats the deal?

On the thunderplains, whats with them glowing green rocks?

also on the TP's, when I come out of the Inn, some guy runs, stops, takes a pic, and runs off, whats the deal with that?

and at what point do I get a lv.3 key sphere? I gotta unlock one to get one of my guys going in the right direction I want him to take.
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: FFX help, few things

Dec 2, 2003

There are different swords with the same names. You  may have picked up multiple brotherhood swords each with different techniques. That's why when you looked once, you had one thing and the next time you had another thing. Probably different swords. Try looking for the original if you still want it.

The glowing green rocks...I don't remember exactly what you have to do..but I do know..that there's like 3-4 glowing green rocks..and if you pray to 2-3 of them, this tiny lil almost invisible cactus guy appears on your screen and you have to follow him to this treasure chest. I also don't remember what you get in the chest. Might be a lv.3 sphere. But i'm sure it's something good. Praying to the green rocks requires you to hit x right when the rock begins to glow and you'll pray. Keep an eye out for the cactus guy...he's pretty hard to see and he keeps running so you have to follow him.

The picture...If I remember correctly..(man my memory's horrible), you get to see that picture later at the end of the game when Yuna or someone has flashbacks of stuff..I don't know...but I know there's more then one picture and you get to see like the entire team and stuff. Cool stuff!

You'll get to a lv.3 lock before you pick up a lv.3 key sphere. There's no point in keeping your character there waiting for a lv.3 key sphere cuz he'll be too far behind. Move on to a different location and then once you do get the lv.3 key sphere later on in the game, transport him back.

"All life fears death but lives only to die." - FFIX
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23:4
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Dec 2, 2003
They're the same sword.  When Wakka first gives it to you, it only has +5 strength, but after you go to the farplane and Wakka sees Chappu, you get everything else.
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Dec 2, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:
They're the same sword.  When Wakka first gives it to you, it only has +5 strength, but after you go to the farplane and Wakka sees Chappu, you get everything else.

you may want to label thing such as that with *spoiler*
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Dec 2, 2003
enh, it's not really a spoiler....you know Chappu's dead from the beginning...,
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Dec 3, 2003
I only have 1 brotherhood. Where can I get another? I want the piercing ability.
Thanks for the info on the cactus man.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Dec 3, 2003

,LessIsMore wrote:
I only have 1 brotherhood. Where can I get another? I want the piercing ability.
Thanks for the info on the cactus man.

You can't get another one.
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Dec 3, 2003
you cannot. there is only one. you MIGHT be able to make another one, by creating it w/ the abilities. its full potential is unlocked when wakka visits chappu in farplane.,

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Dec 3, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:
you cannot. there is only one. you MIGHT be able to make another one, by creating it w/ the abilities. its full potential is unlocked when wakka visits chappu in farplane.,

That would just make a lquid steel sword.
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Dec 3, 2003
yes. that is right. i believe i tried to make it one time, didnt work out. i think i was bored, thats why i did it. ,

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes