Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 18 2003
By: Scottmon64~ First Son 22 posts

FFX SOS

3 replies 1 views Edited Nov 18, 2003

I know there are gamers better at Final Fantasy X than i am. So, how do i get to the Baaj temple to get Anima? how do i get the airship to use at my disposal for that matter? please help

ya mon, rasta
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: FFX SOS

Nov 18, 2003

first you have to find the baaj temple in the world map. do a random search near the coords x-14 y-59 and you should find it. fly there and fight geosgaeno (the big fish thing that tidus ran away from at the beginning) then swim north to the temple. enter the temple and there will be 6 statues, each having a hidden item for every hidden item you received at each temple (if you didnt get all the hidden items, you cant get anima) you'll notice that only 5 items are there. so go back to the most recent temple you visited (zanarkand) go in the temple and step on the white squares in the first and second room. the destruction sphere will appear, put it in the right slot next to the screen, and collect the item. fly back to baaj temple and get the last item from the last statue, and enter the chamber of the fayth. there you go anime is yours

Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 18, 2003
Where are you in the game?  Have you been to Home yet?
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 19, 2003
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes