Oct 26 2003
By: anne17821~ First Son 17 posts

FFX - Remedy *possible spoiler*

5 replies 14 views Edited Oct 26, 2003

I have read in several of the Walkthroughs on www.gamefaqs.com (and other places) that you can buy Remedy for 1000 gil.  I have been to all of the places that I can find that sell items and have not yet found a place that sells Remedy for any price!!!

Where can I buy Remedy because I don't have much luck getting them after beating monsters and don't have much luck stealing them either.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: FFX - Remedy *possible spoiler*

Oct 26, 2003
Remedies can be stole quite plentiful from enemies like "Ochu, Mandragora, Malboro, Great Malboro". Hunt these guys down and steal from em'. You'll get a lot of remedies.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 26, 2003

As seen from my post, I have been trying to steal and I am not getting very many by stealing or beating monsters.  All you guys keep saying:  go to www.gamefaqs.com and check out the walkthroughs.  Well, I have and a number of them say you can buy Remedy, but none say where you can buy it.  Anyone know?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,anne17821 wrote:

As seen from my post, I have been trying to steal and I am not getting very many by stealing or beating monsters.  All you guys keep saying:  go to www.gamefaqs.com and check out the walkthroughs.  Well, I have and a number of them say you can buy Remedy, but none say where you can buy it.  Anyone know?

Thanks.

Well, if you steal from the monsters I mentioned you should rack up quite a few in no time. And I don't remember ever being able to buy them. Maybe the guides you've been checking are for Final Fantasy X:International only because I'm pretty sure they can't be bought in the U.S. Version.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 26, 2003
For getting the remedies, does it make a difference if I use Steal or Mug?   Because I have been going to areas that have Malboro, Ochu and Mandragora because of other monsters to level up my characters.  I usually use Rikku or Kimarhi to obtain items, but I use Mug, not Steal and I don't seem to be getting remedies.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,anne17821 wrote:
For getting the remedies, does it make a difference if I use Steal or Mug?   Because I have been going to areas that have Malboro, Ochu and Mandragora because of other monsters to level up my characters.  I usually use Rikku or Kimarhi to obtain items, but I use Mug, not Steal and I don't seem to be getting remedies.

It really doesn't matter. And you might have to try a few times. But keep in mind, Remedies are really rare items. Their not supposed to be found *just like that* So don't get angry if it takes you awhile to get them. But give it time and you will.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes