Oct 26 2003
By: Hippley2008~ Splicer 71 posts

FFX- Other Aeons?

10 replies 33 views Edited Oct 26, 2003

How do you get Anime or however its spelled? I thought you have to get all the hidden treasures in the temples, but the ifrit temple won't let me back in and I forgot to get it.. Can I get back into it later in the game? Or should I restart? Or just forget it about it all together?

Message 1 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: FFX- Other Aeons?

Oct 27, 2003

You should be able to get back inside cause i missed it the first time round and i went back for it later and everything went fine.

It all depends on what stage in the game you are at. If you have the airship you should be able to get in to any temple you choose. If not, then just come back at a later time. Anima isn't essential to beating the game, just real hady with the last couple of bosses. However, if you want to obtain the Magus Sisters, I believe you must have Anima first (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Message 2 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 27, 2003

depends on where you are at in the game. at a certain point, you won't be able to get in the temples, but after a while you will be able to get back in so don't worry. (its Anima)

GAP member
Message 3 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Oct 27, 2003
Thank you, both of you.
Message 4 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

depends on where you are at in the game. at a certain point, you won't be able to get in the temples, but after a while you will be able to get back in so don't worry. (its Anima)

You can go back as soon as you meet Mika again.
Message 5 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Oct 27, 2003
The reason you can't return to the Temples later in the game is because the Temples label you a "traitor" to their religion and therefore won't allow you inside the Temples. The only way to get back inside the Temples is to talk to Maester Mika on the Highbridge. After talking to him, he removes the "traitor" label from you, thus allowing you back in all of the Temples. The only exception is Bevelle Temple. You can NEVER re-enter this Temple, but it doesn't matter because you receive the Anima chest at Bevelle Temple no matter what.
Message 6 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Hippley2008 wrote:

How do you get Anime or however its spelled? I thought you have to get all the hidden treasures in the temples, but the ifrit temple won't let me back in and I forgot to get it.. Can I get back into it later in the game? Or should I restart? Or just forget it about it all together?

Anima is first seen as Seymour's chilling aeon, but the party can acquire it by undertaking a side quest. Return to Baaj Temple from the air-ship, defeat Geosgeano, and enter the underwater temple. Find the six hidden items in the Cloister of Trails at each temple, and then approach each statue inside Anima's shrine. This opens the doorway to the most devastating aeon in the game.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 7 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 28, 2003
ok, anima can be aquired by gaining all the secret items in all the temples. yes you can re-enter, just as others have said, after mika removes the traitor label. bevelle temple gives you bahamut, not anima. and yes, to get magus sisters, you have to get all the other summons, and beat the summoner at the hidden temple.

Message 8 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 28, 2003
You're right when you say that you have to have Anima to get the Magus Sisters.  In order to get them you need to have ALL the Aeons (besides them of course) and you have to defeat them all in a battle.  It's not as hard as you would think.  I got them but never really used them...I'm not much of an Aeon man myself.
Every story must have an ending. - Auron, Final Fantasy X
Message 9 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 28, 2003

,Vermea wrote:
You're right when you say that you have to have Anima to get the Magus Sisters.  In order to get them you need to have ALL the Aeons (besides them of course) and you have to defeat them all in a battle.  It's not as hard as you would think.  I got them but never really used them...I'm not much of an Aeon man myself.
I love my Aeons. Although when your charicters get stronger, theres not as much of a need for them. Although if your in a tough battle, you can do some damage and if it dies, you still wont loose the battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 10 of 11 (33 Views)
0 Likes