Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 23 2003
By: gex2k1 Fender Bender 4769 posts

FFX-FFX3?

17 replies 4 views Edited Jul 23, 2003

u know what i thinl they should have did with final fantsy x is made it a 3 part sires like instead of x being about tidus it would be about jetch and u controlled him and stuff then ffx-2 should be the ffx we and ffx3 is ff-x2

(in other owrds FFX=is jetch's story FF-x2 = tidus's story and ffx3= yunas story) i think this woulde been a great idea and it sure fix any questions u had about past auron braska and jetch ( not that there is any)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Re: FFX-FFX3?

Jul 23, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

u know what i thinl they should have did with final fantsy x is made it a 3 part sires like instead of x being about tidus it would be about jetch and u controlled him and stuff then ffx-2 should be the ffx we and ffx3 is ff-x2

(in other owrds FFX=is jetch's story FF-x2 = tidus's story and ffx3= yunas story) i think this woulde been a great idea and it sure fix any questions u had about past auron braska and jetch ( not that there is any)

The pain of reading that, were you typing that with your eyes closed? That is a lot of spelling errors very painful to the eyes to read. If you can't spell use the spellcheck.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 23, 2003
Spelling errors aside. That would've been really cool.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
Spelling errors aside. That would've been really cool.

meh, it would be oohh kay
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

that would b too long, even the ffx(tidus's story is already pretty long w/ sidequest and everything
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

The pain of reading that, were you typing that with your eyes closed? That is a lot of spelling errors very painful to the eyes to read. If you can't spell use the spellcheck.

y do u always point out the mistakes of everything i write what did i every do to god ur buggin me that u have to correct every little thing just because u go a star doesnt me nothing get off my back

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

y do u always point out the mistakes of everything i write what did i every do to god ur buggin me that u have to correct every little thing just because u go a star doesnt me nothing get off my back

First off use English, you shoot yourself by not only not reading the posts you are replying to but not reading over your own posts. You took a shot at me in one post because you did not read over the original post correctly and I called you on it, that was not smart especially when the time stamps of all the posts including all editing say different. I do not go after every post you do if I did I'd probley have as many more posts as you have total posts. I do not pick on particular people, I could care less about you. Even this reply of yours is full of errors that makes it hard to understand, these are not little grammar errors and typos you made. Everyone does make some typos and such and that's understandable. And you went after the star, you think I do this because I have a star? Star or no star I act the same. The stars were given to valuable contributors to the boards not to the high posts spammers on the off topic board (don't get me started on that one). To sum it up I am not biase towards anyone on these boards, I do have ppl I prefer talking to and a few I avoid but the usual posters on the RPG General and FF Boards I haven't have any personal problems with that includes yourself. Read over your posts carefully and other posts as well and you'd avoid problems and remember these boards do have a spell checker as well that comes in handy. As far as this post goes I think I've said everything that needs to be said.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1545 posts

Jul 24, 2003
hey guys can we lighten up plz..........ok thank you that aside i wouldent mind playing through jecht's story but after x2 i wont be able to handle ne more x for a while mabe as a ps3 game
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

I guess that might of worked but its too late now. And I prefer a sequel to FF7 more than FF10. That will be the most anticipated IMO.

Hope my spelling and grammer satisfy you! (and I know you can't start a sentence with "and" so don't even comment on that)

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jul 24, 2003

Never EVER Start a Flame war with Chaynes!!! You'll lose terribly!!!!

Anyways, I've heard that FFx-2 leaves a gap as well.  I don't know how, but there might be a possibility of a sequel.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (4 Views)
0 Likes