Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2003
By: JoeyDivision~ Uncharted Territory 1728 posts

FFX Ethers/Elixers HELP

7 replies 8 views Edited Dec 7, 2003
im inside Sin....yeah i know i started playing X-2 before finishing X, i just never had time until recently to play X and it crossed over with X-2.

anyway, i was wondering where i can steal some of either item or how i can obtain more so i can get through these battles with more MP, and i dont mean any sort of MP Absorb. anyone who has played X knows that you need just about every turn you have to attack the last few bosses
I'm Empty, Empty Through And Through
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: FFX Ethers/Elixers HELP

Dec 7, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:
im inside Sin....yeah i know i started playing X-2 before finishing X, i just never had time until recently to play X and it crossed over with X-2.

anyway, i was wondering where i can steal some of either item or how i can obtain more so i can get through these battles with more MP, and i dont mean any sort of MP Absorb. anyone who has played X knows that you need just about every turn you have to attack the last few bosses

I would like to help ya, but in my game I leveled up A LOT.....too much in fact. I could kill anything with my physical attacks, so I never had to rely on my Magic. The only thing I could tell ya is look on-line for a Beastiary for X and see what enemies have that item to steal.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3010 posts

Dec 7, 2003
I know everybody says this, but look up gamefaqs cause they have tons of item lists and they'll tell you all the different ways you can get them (bribing, stealing, dropping) in detail. I tell you this because I too never used ethers or elixers, never had to, so I don't know how to get them.  
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Joey Division wrote:

I would like to help ya, but in my game I leveled up A LOT.....too much in fact. I could kill anything with my physical attacks, so I never had to rely on my Magic. The only thing I could tell ya is look on-line for a Beastiary for X and see what enemies have that item to steal.
lol, im with you on that. My characters were incredibly strong, and the last part of the game was incredibly easy. I mastered the sphere grid with 3 of my characters, and the others were pretty close as well!
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Dec 7, 2003
I couldnt help ya either i was leveled up plus i used anime which destroys anything in one hit.........sept a few bosses.,

Talk Is Cheap But Death Is Forever.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,bloody dove wrote:
I know everybody says this, but look up gamefaqs cause they have tons of item lists and they'll tell you all the different ways you can get them (bribing, stealing, dropping) in detail. I tell you this because I too never used ethers or elixers, never had to, so I don't know how to get them.  

Same here.  I only used them for customization.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1728 posts

Dec 7, 2003

hmmm, well i did spend alot of time building up my characters levels and i still cant take these last bosses out too quick.

maybe i missed something i was supposed to do along the way since i didnt really use a FAQ, i just kinda went.

well thanks for your help guys, i guess i'll just get the secret Aeons and use Anima and go from there.

I'm Empty, Empty Through And Through
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:

hmmm, well i did spend alot of time building up my characters levels and i still cant take these last bosses out too quick.

maybe i missed something i was supposed to do along the way since i didnt really use a FAQ, i just kinda went.

well thanks for your help guys, i guess i'll just get the secret Aeons and use Anima and go from there.

No problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes