Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2003
By: FF_Master777~ I Only Post Everything 1203 posts

FFX-2

11 replies 2 views Edited Nov 4, 2003
i cant wait! once i read the thread that gave the release date, i nearly jumped out of my chair. 15 days left. i am soo looking forward to this. im gettin it!!! so who else is looking forward to this game? i know i am!!!

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: FFX-2

Nov 4, 2003
Heh, you bet I am. I want it like a fat kid wants candy.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Nov 4, 2003
wow your very excited.  well, so am i really, i'm just tired right now. all i can say though is I'm gonna be the first one with FFX-2 in my hands walking out of my wal mart
GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 4, 2003
all I've been doing the past few days is looking up pictures from it, doing art of it, watching movies, etc.  I can't wait!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Nov 4, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:
all I've been doing the past few days is looking up pictures from it, doing art of it, watching movies, etc.  I can't wait!!!

lol been there done that. ...you haven't spoiled the endings for you though have you? I did by accident..
GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 4, 2003
Lol. yep. I can wait either, can anyone..really? ^,^ Sadly I wont be able to buy it right off the shelf a.s.a.p. like usual. v,v I'm low on cash from recent PB trips. I'm sure to get it sooner or later!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 4, 2003
nope, I've been careful, I try not to look to in-depth.  I've only downloaded the previews, and the "another story" thing at the end of the Japanese release.  I am paranoid that I might accidently, which is why I'm now looking up pictures from the other final fantasy's
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Nov 4, 2003
im not sure.....i have heard some bad things.....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 4, 2003

I too, can't wait until the game comes out. It looks awsome. I played the demo, and it totally has a different feel to it, which is a good thing. I hope that the sequel will come up to our expectations. Oh yeah... The game I hear has a different way of having the characters level up, using the sphere grid but in a different manner. Ohhhhh.. I can't wait either, I have it reserved and everything! What about you? Hmm... do you think the game will have really good sequences, just like the first one? I enjoyed the first one a lot. The plot was rather good, and I hope the sequel will be as good. Okay... Enough chattering, I'm getting more exicited just talking about it....Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.......

Gotta go, hope you like it!

Joey2zday

I better not.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Nov 4, 2003

I can't wait either. It's going to be good.

"The  people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them"

-Yuna FF X

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes