Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 06 2003
By: themastergamer~ Hekseville Citizen 359 posts

FFX-2 battle

10 replies 3 views Edited Nov 6, 2003

i was wondering if anyone likes the real time battle feature...... Iliked it, and they also brought back the leveling up, instead of the sphere grid..

tell me ur thoughts

Sits in a cornor and laughs at what he has just saw
Message 1 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6314 posts

Re: FFX-2 battle

Nov 6, 2003

I heard it was great. The people I talked to say it's similar to FFX as for the leveling up I think it will give it the orginal FF feel. I like the idea that you can get stronger when you feel like it and not have to wait to get the right sphere in order to get that ability.

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

Message 2 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 6, 2003

i dont get it... what are you talking about?

ya mon, rasta
Message 3 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Nov 8, 2003
praise the lord or buddha or whoever
"Next we go to Kilika temple"-Yuna
"Hell no we're goin to K-Mart"-Zofobork bringer of bacon
Message 4 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Nov 8, 2003

,the master gamer wrote:

i was wondering if anyone likes the real time battle feature...... Iliked it, and they also brought back the leveling up, instead of the sphere grid..

tell me ur thoughts

I don't know what everyone else is talking about, but yes it is a fun battle system. It is also really fast...Its hard to explain, so you might as well drop the 8 bucks for the december opm...
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 5 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3753 posts

Nov 8, 2003

It's just like the "melee" battle system found in Grandia 2 except for the addition of changing costumes.

The sphere grid can get in the way of battles because sometimes you're so busy going through the many menus that you really don't have time to pay much attention to the battle itself.

Message 6 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 8, 2003
I quite liked the ATB battles. Much faster than previous incarnations, and yet I never felt rushed to make any decision. I thought the dress-up system is an interesting way to portray the classic job system. I may have to buy this one when it comes out...
-
Owned by Atlus
Message 7 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Nov 8, 2003

,the master gamer wrote:

tell me ur thoughts

I like Real Time battles. It requires you to do some quick, smart thinking. I find it more challenging.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 8 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Nov 8, 2003

,MeTaLfrvr wrote:

,the master gamer wrote:

tell me ur thoughts

I like Real Time battles. It requires you to do some quick, smart thinking. I find it more challenging.

I agree...thats the way i like it..could someone tell me when the release date for FFX-2 is?
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 9 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Nov 8, 2003
Real time battle is awesome this makes you think faster not like FF-X... you could stand there all night and choose which type of attack you wanna choose ... personnally prefer real time battle since it's more realistic !
Message 10 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes