Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 12 2003
By: CloudStrife99~ First Son 5 posts

FFVII

10 replies 1 views Edited Jul 12, 2003
I was just wondering, how many of you have played Final Fantasy VII, for PSOne. I played and I really liked it, I strongly recomend it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: FFVII

Jul 12, 2003

,CloudStrife99 wrote:
I was just wondering, how many of you have played Final Fantasy VII, for PSOne. I played and I really liked it, I strongly recomend it.

Are you kidding? who HASN"T played it! that was the first RPG i ever played. In fact it inspired me to start playing RPG's,Especially the final fantasy series.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,Leo_Braven wrote:

,CloudStrife99 wrote:

Are you kidding? who HASN"T played it! that was the first RPG i ever played. In fact it inspired me to start playing RPG's,Especially the final fantasy series.

He's right, Who HASN't played that game. It was my first. and much more. Also what Mr. Leo_Braven wrote was what i was thinking..
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Jul 12, 2003
i havent,it was ff8 the first game i've played.
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Jul 12, 2003

7 was the first FF I was ever introduced to, and it was the second one I played, and it is definately my favourite.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,Leo_Braven wrote:

,CloudStrife99 wrote:

Are you kidding? who HASN"T played it!

I must agree.
-----
I'm just runnin' in the 90's.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 12, 2003

Chrono Cross was the 1st RPG i ever played.. i think everyone who played it will defo realise that it is up there along with FF7.

it got me into RPG's. I've never looked back xD

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2164 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,CloudStrife99 wrote:

I had played lots of RPG's before 1997, but ff7 is what got me hooked to that genre..
---------------------

President,
http://franscape.com
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Jul 12, 2003

My opinon is thats Final Fantasy VII is the best game Squaresoft (Square-Enix) has ever made.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5261 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,aznculguy wrote:

,Leo_Braven wrote:

,CloudStrife99 wrote:

He's right, Who HASN't played that game. It was my first. and much more. Also what Mr. Leo_Braven wrote was what i was thinking..

Well hes a little behind the times, at least hes playing it... Not everyone could afford $50 when it first came out... hell i had to rent it before i bought it
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes