Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2009
By: TWILITKING Splicer 73 posts

FFVII: Trine?

5 replies 19 views Edited Dec 1, 2009
where in the heck can i get Trine on the 3rd disc, the last spot i saw available was in Gaea's Cliff, but since i got to the last disc the guy in the cabin in the snow field wont let Cloud enter the cliff area. before, you could only get it from Godo and Materia Keeper (bosses), so i dont know how your supposed to get Trine on the 4th Enemy Skills materia... these are the only materia i dont have in total mastered, so any help will be appreciated!
Blood and Fear are always precious... No matter how one obtains them

Viva la Roi, la Roi es morte
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Re: FFVII: Trine?

Dec 1, 2009
The only two enemies that use Trine are the Materia Keeper and Godo. If you faced Godo before getting all 4 enemy skill materias you're out of luck.

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 2, 2009
what about pandora's box, is it seriously only performed once?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Dec 2, 2009
Presumably that is the case but rumors did float around about it happening more than that. To be on the safe side though you should just put all 4 enemy skills on one character and learn it the first time because I doubt you'll see it again

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 3, 2009

W T F!!!i did that with 2 on cloud, and only one of the enemy skills picked it up. not both.

Message Edited by TWILITKING on 12-03-2009 04:54 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Dec 4, 2009

TWILITKING wrote:
where in the heck can i get Trine on the 3rd disc, the last spot i saw available was in Gaea's Cliff, but since i got to the last disc the guy in the cabin in the snow field wont let Cloud enter the cliff area. before, you could only get it from Godo and Materia Keeper (bosses), so i dont know how your supposed to get Trine on the 4th Enemy Skills materia... these are the only materia i dont have in total mastered, so any help will be appreciated!

go to the monster arena in the golden saucer theres sure to be someone to use trine there, and even if they dont manipulate an enemy and get them to use it 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (19 Views)
0 Likes