I cant beat him just to strong

Charector Data

Cloud
1101HP
Cait Sith
1073HP
Areis
720HP

Try scanning him to see what his weakness is. he might not let you though I dunno. www.gamefaqs.com

If you don't do anything else, GET CAIT SITH OUT of your group. That's part of your problem. Put a powerhouse in there like Barret or something. Your Cait Sith may have over 1000 hp but that's no good if he can't deal out damage very well.

Message Edited by IndianaHoosier on 09-02-2003 05:15 PM

Message Edited by IndianaHoosier on 09-02-2003 05:16 PM

Hmmm.... Games, sleep or food?? Games, sleep or food?? I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
691 posts

Re: FFVII Help MatiraKeeper

Sep 2, 2003
use strong magic and spells and buy a lot of potions, you might want to steal a few gold armlets from the green dragon
PSP is the portable of the future.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
981 posts

Sep 3, 2003

trancekuja wrote:

Charector Data

Cloud
1101HP
Cait Sith
1073HP
Areis
720HP

Use your limit breaks along with spells like Bolt2 and Ice2. Also make sure you have Cure-All. You also need to level your characters a bit more, they should have close to 2000hp each when you fight the monster.

Message Edited by Sesshomaru on 09-02-2003 05:44 PM

Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 3, 2003

,trancekuja wrote:

Charector Data

Cloud
1101HP
Cait Sith
1073HP
Areis
720HP

What are your levels? One of the easiest things you can do is this: take the Elemental Materia you got from the Materia Fountain in Mt. Nibel and junction Lightning to it. This will protect one of your characters against his Trine attack, which by the way, is an Enemy Skill. Make sure each of your characters has a Cure-All Junction. Chances are, your All Materia isn't all that high in levels, and for each level, you can apply all to your spell once. This way, each of your characters will have some form of protection against Trine or any other attacks. It's a lot easier to have Elemental set up for all your characters, but it's difficult to do that. Also, another thing you could do is have either Yuffie, Vincent, or Barret (if you have Vincent or Yuffie) replace Aeris and Cait Sith. They're long range attackers, so they can be kept in the back line and still deal the same amount of damage. You shouldn't have too much trouble with him if you do these things. Another thing you could do is have Cloud fight a lot. You also find the Rune Blade here on Mt. Nibel, so you can level up materia twice as quickly. Do this if your materia is lacking in AP.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes