Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2003
By: Gringita709 Treasure Hunter 9154 posts

FFTA and FFT?

1 replies 3 views Edited Oct 1, 2003
is there a difference or are they the same game? cuz im playing FFTA now and i have never palyed FFT... so i was wondering so like that i dont bother getting FFT.

must say the graphics are awesome compared to the last game i played on a gameboy... which was long time ago ... but then again im playing it on the computer so it probably looks better cuz its nice big and colorful lol
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Re: FFTA and FFT?

Oct 1, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:
is there a difference or are they the same game? cuz im playing FFTA now and i have never palyed FFT... so i was wondering so like that i dont bother getting FFT.

must say the graphics are awesome compared to the last game i played on a gameboy... which was long time ago ... but then again im playing it on the computer so it probably looks better cuz its nice big and colorful lol

I have to say they both are mostly the same and hardly any difference. Don't get FFT because it's the same as FFTA. So your playing on a emulator eh?
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes