Jan 08 2010
By: Myth384 Treasure Hunter 7744 posts

FFD time attack mode

8 replies 16 views Edited Jan 8, 2010

This is BS, I was so close getting under 20 min. for an accomplishment, but noooooooo Chaos had to be an ass and use Scarlett Rain, which is undodgeable and kill me.

/ of small rant

So, how many of you got 20 or under, or 15 or under for 10 of Life/Water/Windstones?

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 1 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

Re: FFD time attack mode

Jan 8, 2010

I use the cheapo Iai Strike method , he still get me sometimes

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=939394&topic=51810771

Message Edited by Beren- on 01-07-2010 05:08 PM
Message 2 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Jan 8, 2010

Beren- wrote:

Message Edited by Beren- on 01-07-2010 05:08 PM

Yeah, I have Iai strike equipped on some of my characters, but the problem with Time Attack is that the characters already come pre-eqquiped with acc., equipment, summons and abilities.

Message 3 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

Jan 8, 2010

Myth384 wrote:

Beren- wrote:

Yeah, I have Iai strike equipped on some of my characters, but the problem with Time Attack is that the characters already come pre-eqquiped with acc., equipment, summons and abilities.

Oh ty to god i will never try that then lol i threw my psp like 5 times already beating this game is insanely hard for me Robot surprised

Message 4 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Jan 8, 2010

Beren- wrote:

Myth384 wrote:

Beren- wrote:

Oh ty to god i will never try that then lol i threw my psp like 5 times already beating this game is insanely hard for me Robot surprised

Well, I already beat Inward Chaos with Squall, so I'm pretty familiar with his attacks, but only I can't seem to dodge is Scarlet Rain.

Oh and try and stay in the air when fighting Chaos, he'll eventually dash towards you, and if he does block, he will stagger and you can counter attack.

Message 5 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

Jan 8, 2010
I beat Inward Chaos with Cloud of Darkness spamming lol with Iai Strike i tried 20 times and won 1, enough for me and Dissidia forever , now i only read the Moogles mails lol
Message 6 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Jan 8, 2010

Beren- wrote:
I beat Inward Chaos with Cloud of Darkness spamming lol with Iai Strike i tried 20 times and won 1, enough for me and Dissidia forever , now i only read the Moogles mails lol

Well try to block instead, he's not that hard until his 3rd phase.

Most of his attacks are blockable or dodgeable.

When he thows a fire pillar at you, dodge don't block since it will stagger you.

When he lunges at you swiping 3 times, you can block that.

When he does his spinning attack, that's also blockable, but it wont stagger him, so just keep blocking until he's done.

When he teleports to the ground and starts to leap up, just doge it, pretty easy.

When he slams in the ground, dodge it if blocked it will stagger with you.

And he'll also spit out fireballs, east to dodge or block.

That pretty much covers up his Brv. attacks.

Now for HP attacks.

Condemn

-He summons a large fire pillar around him.

--Can be easily dodged or just run away, just be careful since it can suck you in.

Divine Punishment

-He sorrounds the player with multiple fire pillars then swords trap you and then Chaos teleports above the player and blasts you.

--Now this one is tricky to dodge, just stay calm and don't move when the pillars come up, you'll have a brief second before the swords trap you, so make sure to dodge in    that brief second, just be careful of the end explosion.

Soul of Oblivion

-Chaos charges a fireball then fires it.

--Considering it takes a long time for him charge it, it's pretty easy to interrupt him, so just attack him before he attacks.

Demonsdance

-He teleports around erraticly while spinning around rapidly, does it 4 times.

--Now this attack is dodgeable, but tricky to do, just when he teleports near you, dodge away from it, not to right, left or front, just back, may take a bit of practice.

Scarlet Rain

-He teleports to the center on the ground magma sorrounds the arena ground and then he throws many fireballs at you.

--Now I did some researching and found out it's survivable, so what you have to is when he starts his attack make sure you are in the air before the magama appears, on done with that he'll throw the fireballs, which are blockable and once he's done with that he'll throw a slightly larger fireball, now the good thing is that there's a brief pause when throws the final one, so make sure to dodge it.

Hope that helps.

Message 7 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2010
uhh if you're using cloud just do braver lol meh chaos is easy oh and make sure you save up ex for the last fight if you cant get scarlet in time or you can try using omega summon to weaken scarlet ..but usually i just braver him when he goes to do scarlet rain
Message 8 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1179 posts

Feb 26, 2010

sheldruck wrote:
uhh if you're using cloud just do braver lol meh chaos is easy oh and make sure you save up ex for the last fight if you cant get scarlet in time or you can try using omega summon to weaken scarlet ..but usually i just braver him when he goes to do scarlet rain
chaos may be easy at low levels when ur a much higher level than he is but try being him at level 110 on inward chaos. probably the hardest thing i've ever done in a video game

-_`do or do not, there is no try`_- Yoda

-_ Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!_- Auron

-_Memories are nice, but thats all they are_- Rikku

-_Genius ,Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist_- Tony Stark
Message 9 of 9 (16 Views)
0 Likes