Jul 22 2003
By: a_bad_guy~ First Son 1 posts

FF8 Help ---SPOILER---

4 replies 3 views Edited Jul 22, 2003
I have just reached disc 4 and i can't beat Adel. i always get KO if she uses Ultima or Quake. I can't even leave the Lunatic Pandora to train and the monsters inside are at level 1. Any idea what to do. My levels are 17, 23 and 32.
Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1174 posts

Re: FF8 Help ---SPOILER---

Jul 22, 2003
a_bad_guy wrote:,I have just reached disc 4 and i can't beat Adel. i always get KO if she uses Ultima or Quake. I can't even leave the Lunatic Pandora to train and the monsters inside are at level 1. Any idea what to do. My levels are 17, 23 and 32.,null,Exactly your problem. your levels. i was like lvl 75+ with every char. and by the end of disc 4, all chars were lvl 95+
Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,a_bad_guy wrote:
I have just reached disc 4 and i can't beat Adel. i always get KO if she uses Ultima or Quake. I can't even leave the Lunatic Pandora to train and the monsters inside are at level 1. Any idea what to do. My levels are 17, 23 and 32.

Man.. your levels are waay waaay to low. I recommend you start again and try to level up whenever you can. Boss fights wont be half as hard as you make them out to be.
Message 3 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7217 posts

Jul 22, 2003

This might be able to sneek you through Adel but if I were you I'd start leveling up before you enter  ****spoiler******    Ultimecia's Castle.  You'll never make it through there without being at LEAST level 50.  Tip--When you're leveling up your characters at low levels be sure to take off any Hp+20% or any of those.  Put on all the bonuses that you've got. HP Bonus, SPR Bonus Etc...

Junction these and you might make it through:

HP---100 Blizzaga, Firaga, or Thundaga

Magic---100 Quake

Spr---100 Regen

Vit---100 Curaga

Evade---100 Slow

Spd---100 Evade

Hit %--- 100 Triple

Luck---100 Aura

Elemental Attack---100 Aero

Elemental Defense---

100 Ultima

100 Flare

100 Meteor

100 Protect

Status Attack---100 Drain (heals you every time you attack opponent)

Status Defense---

100 Holy

100 Esuna

100 Reflect

100 Pain

I'm pretty sure you can get by with this at any level.  Good Luck and LEVEL UP DUDE!!!!  Before it's too late.  Enjoy the ending.

Wakka333Blitzer

Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Jul 22, 2003
I bbet I know what you did, you depended on GF's. I did the same thing and got stuck on the machine (the boss a little before Adel) I think you can get off the Pandora and train until you are where you should be. I couldn't figure out how so started a new game. The point is almost never use GF's. Oh and FYI, I was at 45, 27, 20, or something like that when I got stuck so I can really relate. 
"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes