Oct 01 2003
By: _Yuna_~ I Only Post Everything 1230 posts

FF7 North Cave

18 replies 5 views Edited Oct 1, 2003

At the North Cave near the entrance you get a save sphere you can put anywhere. Where do you guys recomend me putting the save sphere?

GAP member
Message 1 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Re: FF7 North Cave

Oct 1, 2003
right before the final boss fight
Message 2 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Oct 1, 2003

,Wolfbeta wrote:
right before the final boss fight
Yep.. I saved it right after the cutscene where they say "look out they're coming straight at us" or w/e. Its right before you descend down the final steps to reach the boss.
Message 3 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 1, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

At the North Cave near the entrance you get a save sphere you can put anywhere. Where do you guys recomend me putting the save sphere?

I always put it at the part where you split your team up and take a different path.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 4 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
634 posts

Oct 1, 2003
As far in as you can get it. Better off right before the boss fight.
Message 5 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

When you get to the final big crater. That way you can go out anytime you want.
"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Message 6 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 2, 2003
I could be remembering wrong... haven't played the game in years. But I think if you went too far into the last dungeon, you couldn't leave again. And I remember putting the save in a place where I'd still be able to get back to the overworld if I wanted to.

- Gamer Advisory Panel Member -

Message 7 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Oct 2, 2003
I put mine toward the end. You know at the base where you regroup with your teammates? Well, I set mine one screen before it. That way I wouldn't have to leave the cave in order to save the experience I gained.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 8 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Melific wrote:
I could be remembering wrong... haven't played the game in years. But I think if you went too far into the last dungeon, you couldn't leave again. And I remember putting the save in a place where I'd still be able to get back to the overworld if I wanted to.

U can always leave as long as you don't talk to everyone when you regroup around the green looking crater.
"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Message 9 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Default User wrote:

,Melific wrote:

U can always leave as long as you don't talk to everyone when you regroup around the green looking crater.

No, you can't go back out of the crater though!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 10 of 19 (5 Views)
0 Likes