Fender Bender
4748 posts

Re: FF7 Chocobo Sidequest

Oct 6, 2003

,def leppard wrote:
,Master_Felix wrote:

i have a mountain, and a river chocobo, both at rank S, and im trying to get a mountain-and-river chocobo, but every time i try to mate them together, the boy says that the chocobos are too young...how am i supposed to do it? ive wasted 5 hours messing around, to see if that would let me mate them, but it doesnt work...

try useing a carob nut.now you cant buy one you can get one at some islands north west corta del sol and you steal them from a big red dragon

I thought it was a Zeio Nut if you're trying to get a black chocobo. They're on Goblin Island, by the way, one of two uncharted islands in the game.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 21 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 7, 2003
maybe you can use a zeio too. but i used a carob. dude, gold chocobo is soo freakin cool. not even joe can hold a candle to me in the chocobo races. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Message 22 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Oct 7, 2003

,Master_Felix wrote:

i have a mountain, and a river chocobo, both at rank S, and im trying to get a mountain-and-river chocobo, but every time i try to mate them together, the boy says that the chocobos are too young...how am i supposed to do it? ive wasted 5 hours messing around, to see if that would let me mate them, but it doesnt work...

Try racing your chocobo more I heard it works

In the year 2005 NSYNC and backstreetboys will sue eachother for creating boy bands that suck.

What you seen is a dream what I showed you is reality-Sephiroth FF7

MC2 name-gR Inferno AKa Mysterious AKA gR RacerX AKA SHADOWLORD madden name-BlaznInferno THPS4 name Inferno
Message 23 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes